• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 12th February 2010

I'd better get back in my place by the stove :upset:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I can never figure out how you get out of those chains in the kitchen in the first place
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Now that you mention it, JC, I've some :chef: and such to do myself. How come there's always something that needs doing :scratchinhead:. Have a loverly evening all.....:h....Stirly
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

have a great evening JC and Stirly

Comment

Hi again. Just as I logged out, I realized that I hadn't seen any posts from Jan the past couple of days - anybody heard from her??

Comment

I was wondering about her myself. Hope she's OK.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Same I haven't seen her about either

Hiya Rubes

Comment

Ruby, Zeps - I just checked and she posted once yesterday at 1:03 am my time which would have been about 11:30 pm her time on Wednesday, if I'm estimating properly. I do think I remember something about Ollie getting to spend Thursdays with her so maybe that's the explanation - she was busy all day yesterday with her little angel. If anyone has any news, please post to let us know that Jan's okay...:l

Comment

hi peoples.....

Comment

Hey Limers..nice to see you. Am going to walk my dogger now. Don't mean to run out on you but I was about to almost an hour ago and then remembered about not seeing Jan on the threads. Will check back in shortly. Hope you are fine. A little slow in the barracks right now....:l

Comment

hiya Limey loo

Comment

hey Zeppers, whats the plan for valentines???

Comment

Zeppers & Limey!
                            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

No plan - we don't really celebrate it over here. Plus I've been taken out for dinner so much this month

Comment

Hiya Deebs - good to see you

Howzit?

Comment

Working...
                                X