Army Thread 12th February 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rubywillow;804686 wrote: And that stuff is a big seller!
    That's TRUE???? Maybe that was the drug!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Where can I buy shares in toilet paper?
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

depends!
        sigpic

Comment

I haven't talked to Popeye in a while.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I guess you'd have to stay away from cheesecake while taking it.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Blowjangles chicken :H:H
              sigpic

Comment

With that I'll shall take a comfort break
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I have to go gas up my car, it's supposed to snow and Hubs thinks we have to prepare for any contingency.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hummm I guess I'll go look at the view and try to unwind. :H
                    sigpic

Comment

Make sure you have lots to drink and your meds, right rubes?
                      sigpic

Comment

Will do. taking it easy today.
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning/Evening, all. Ruby - you don't sound good especially with such a high fever.....I think you'd better stay in bed all day!! Same with Starty...it's about time you went to the dr. girl.

Greenie-can you post pics of the place? Does it remind you of Nights in Rodanthe? I LOVE that movie...I've never been to the Outer Banks before but it is on my list of places to see. My son goes every year on vacation with his father.
                          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

I'm on an antibiotic for a tooth problem, so that should keep me from getting a secondary infection in my lungs. Just gotta tough this out.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good Afternoon to the Army!!
                              Gee when I complained yesterday that things needed to heat up a little here, I didn't mean you should take it literally with high fever, colds and such...
                              Seriously - SunnyB, Ruby, Gyco, sorry to hear you're not feeling well - take care of yourselves, lots of rest and nourishment. Starts - Grateful is right - maybe you should see a doctor ASAP and get some meds for that chest. BTW, your new avatar really "hops". JC :butterfly: hope to see you later. Greenie - enjoy - sounds wonderful...!
                              Ruby - the joke you posted earlier had me LMFAO. But ladies, now it's the mens' turn to have a chuckle. Check out my post. See you all later....much love.......Stirly.....:h :illbeback:
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Aaaaarrrggghhh, I'm so miserable!! Just shoot me, someone!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X