3 Wishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Wishes

Ok guys... I think it would be interesting to know what exactly you would all wish for if you really did have 3 wishes, only condition is that your wishes must be completely selfless....Hmmm?!!!
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

3 Wishes

Its to hard not to be selfish. still thinking
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

3 Wishes

God thats a toughie Lou Lou.....Got my thinking cap on aswell
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

3 Wishes

There is so much that's just so royally effed about the world, that it's hard to come up with a three single things that I would wish for, but I'll take a stab at it, Lou. Nobody seems to want to try, so I'll jump into this cold stream.

1. I'd like to eliminate private schools (even though I've been teaching at a school whose tuition is about 20K for 27 years) so that maybe we could undercut the culture of elitism in the U.S.

2. I'd like to empower all the women of the world who are being oppressed so that they can have the basics of dignity and health. (By the way, I have a favorite charity, "Women for Women." Check out their web site.

3. I'd like to sweep up all the children of the world who live with incompetent parents and in degraded and corrupt conditions and take them to a ideal, loving place where they can have a chance to make their lives productive.

There. Those are my wishes. Come on, friends. Put your two cents in.

Comment

3 Wishes

Hmmmm it is actualy rather tough now that i think about it...ill have a go.

Id wish that society as a whole was more friendly....im a smiley person who will give a smile to anyone who catches my eye in the street or wherever, however 9 times out of 10 i get rewarded with a scowl or a funny look!!! but on the occasions that someone smiles back at me i think it so nice that it cancels all the grumpy looks out... someone giving me a smile can make my day. I dont get why a lot of people cant just enjoy giving that one simple thing.

I would wish that anybody who has it in their personality or genetic make up to hurt or abuse others that it be taken away and never again would those thoughts or feelings surface in anyone.

Finaly...i think i would wish for serenity...peace of mind for every single person

Theres so much more...but i did limit it to three, can see how hard it is now iv had a go myself!!

Lou x x
          "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

3 Wishes

If I had 3 wishes:

Find a cure for autism

Never worry about finances again

Make sure my children are happy, healthy safe all of their days.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

3 Wishes

Hi thanks for your reply to me- you and some other guys on this site are helping a lot. My wishes are very similar- i peeked at your profile- I do much the same job.My guys are varied- not all autistic- I love them all ofcourse- been with them for 5 years now. I know what you mean- but for autism he would be ok- but most of us have some little bit of autistic behaviour- I do and so do most people work with. Maybe its the carrer choice- if you have a few problems you work with people that have worse problems than you. I love my job. I have something good- and if i get sick i will get to work to see them- we are kind of a family-we all care about each other- and I care about the guys i help out. Bet you do too. By the way I never drink if I' on cal or any way near a shift. I don't put my clients at risk- only me

Comment

3 Wishes

I say/think an "aspiration" frequently. That's the same as a wish:

May all sentient beings know happiness and the root of happiness.
                May all sentient beings be free of suffering and the root of suffering.

That's only two, but they're two good ones.

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

3 Wishes

1- For all the world to live in harmony

2- All diseases (especially those that afflict children) to be a thing of the past

3- A little more humility in the world- people being more other people oriented

headless

Comment

Working...
                  X