Army Thread 13th February, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;805587 wrote: Mr JC bought me a bag of giant chocolate buttons and they are re-sealable.

Who'd want to do that
    Hi all. Just back from walking Freddo and am catching up again...
    The question JC is whether it is a giant bag of giant chocolate buttons (in which case you better reseal them at some point unless you want them to come back to haunt you later - :yukko: -such a waste of good chocolate, :boohoo: or whether they are a regular bag of giant chockie buttons in which case the resealable part is ridiculous.:H:H
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

tiptronic_ct;805591 wrote: Oh dog! I wish I had Kit-Kat in the house...
      Now the Big Cat wants a Kit Kat?
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

BTW I have all the makings for the duck wraps except the duck but I have roasted chicken and I bet that would make a fair substitute in a crisis. And I also have 2 - 200 gram slabs of semi-sweet chocolate that I bought at the super market earlier plus there is a fresh batch of Stirly's choco-raisin-orange oatmeal cookies in the cookie tin. I'd be happy to send you a snack if you like...

Comment

Any of you guys ever have a Dairy Queen Blizzard made with chunks of popular candy bars? It should be illegal. I get orgasmic for the strawberry cheesecake Blizzard with chocolate sprinkles! mg
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;805603 wrote: Any of you guys ever have a Dairy Queen Blizzard made with chunks of popular candy bars? It should be illegal. I get orgasmic of the strawberry cheesecake Blizzard with chocolate sprinkles! mg
            Yep, but it was almost fifteen years ago when I was last in Canada. However, they did serve something similar here for a while. For my money, nothing can touch Baskin Robbins Pralines 'n Cream or Peanut Butter 'n Chocolate - I have died and gone to heaven!! I used to snowsuit up my boys when they were young and cart them off to BR at 10pm in freezing weather just so Mom could satisfy her ice-cream cravings:H:H

Comment

Now THAT'S a craving. I also love their banana cream pie. And their banana split. And their hot fudge sundae. I'd be certain to have a 'treatment effect' (see joke I posted about diet drug!) if I took it and ate ANY of them.
              sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;805610 wrote: Now THAT'S a craving. I also love their banana cream pie. And their banana split. And their hot fudge sundae. I'd be certain to have a 'treatment effect' (see joke I posted about diet drug!) if I took it and ate ANY of them.
                I did see the joke Ruby dear and almost "cr###ed" myself laughing.:H:H:H
                Did you happen to see the one I posted for the gentlemen of MWO??

Comment

Evening Troops,

Back in JHB, and the family all ok....

Had such fun with P this afternoon after I got back, we really missed each other!
                  Our fav bird tree fell down while we were away, sadly:upset:, so we had to move the bird feeders!

Big Congrats to Grandad Popeye on the birth of his grandson, Andrew:l...great Scottish name!

Comment

Hi....

I'd love to read the joke..

rubywillow;805610 wrote: Now THAT'S a craving. I also love their banana cream pie. And their banana split. And their hot fudge sundae. I'd be certain to have a 'treatment effect' (see joke I posted about diet drug!) if I took it and ate ANY of them.

Comment

sunbird;805615 wrote: Evening Troops,
                      Back in JHB, and the family all ok....Had such fun with P this afternoon after I got back, we really missed each other!
                      Our fav bird tree fell down while we were away, so we had to move the bird feeders!
                      Big Congrats to Grandad Popeye on the birth of his grandson, Andrew:l...great Scottish name!
                      Hi SunnyB. Glad you are back and had a great day. It looks like you and I are fated to not be in the barracks at the same time. It's getting late here in Stirly-Land and it's almost :bedtime:
                      'Twas a :divine:day in the Army - great laughs. Wishing you all a good evening/night & hope you all have a :rays: Sunday...Stirly:heartsnflowers:

Comment

sunbird;805617 wrote: Hi....

I'd love to read the joke..
                        Sunny, the jokes are in the Daily Life - Laughing Out Loud forum..:l

Comment

Sun, it's the one about 'How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight'. I've read it 15 times and STILL laugh outloud!
                          sigpic

Comment

sunbird;805615 wrote: Evening Troops,

Back in JHB, and the family all ok....

Had such fun with P this afternoon after I got back, we really missed each other!
                            Our fav bird tree fell down while we were away, sadly:upset:, so we had to move the bird feeders!

Glad you're home!:l
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi guys!
                              Sunny I sent you mail :-)
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;805628 wrote: Hi guys!
                                Sunny I sent you mail :-)
                                hiya my furry vamp mate...!!
                                wot you doing up...??
                                you're normally in your nest by now..??
                                mind you, you have been having some late nights recently.. have seen you lurking about at 3am :H
                                mind you we all seem to have our sleep upside down at the mom..
                                look at the last few morn.. we've all been late...
                                and it's not even hol's time..!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X