new 30 day thread???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new 30 day thread???

Sounds like a Perfect Day to me MA!! Have Fun, leave your cares in the barn and just Enjoy Yourself!!!
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

new 30 day thread???

Good Girl!!! We are having snow here, Kate and I...lol...been snowing for 2 days now, its beautiful tho for us from hot humid Texas...lol....Hubby and I have been hanging with friends, eating and going to movies, playing with the dogs, hanging in Fort Collins....not doing perfect with Al, but better than usual...its hard when he's here and its like vacation, but much, much improved....will go AF again soon!!! I wish I had it completely down, taking the Campral, and its really helping, but I have to admit, I haven't tried really hard since he's been here....but, any steps are steps....
      "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

new 30 day thread???

Well

Didn't ride all weekend, was blown off by everyone, but didn't drink over it....... TIT, being af feels so good, hope u reach your goal..... Love you all dearly, pissed cuz I am stuck here at work w/ no Internet and this iPhone is gonna die, as I cannot find charger, hope it is at home, as I just had to buy another one since last one died on me & I lost receipt for it?!?! And cannot keep throwing $$ I don't have away like that!!!!

Talk to u all later, just wanted to check in & say hi and give big hugs!!!! Cannot wait to give & get real ones, at that divorce party, hope it really happens!!?

XO

MA
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

new 30 day thread???

Hey, MA, good for you being AF! Give it some time, it does keep getting better! Lets face it, if drinking truly made things better or helped us to have more Joy, none of us would be here!! Right! Sorry about the internet issues.....frustrating! I hope you find your charger!

Hey, are you going to get to do a tradeout for Hay for your artwork? That would be great!

Have a good night at work and remember, only good thoughts....you are a miracle!!

XX Kate
          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

new 30 day thread???

not sure

I have not really shown him the drawings, or talked about making a deal, was just a thought, a hopeful one.......................I have two drawings posted on fb, check them out.....................don't know if they are the best, but ok.......................

xoxoxo :l :h

MA

Comment

new 30 day thread???

cg, did you get my e-mail with directions and phone numbers?
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

new 30 day thread???

MA, hope you have a safe trip and a great time at the concert! I'm sure you'll enjoy staying at Ruby's!!
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

new 30 day thread???

MA
                  Drive carefully and enjoy some time away.

Comment

new 30 day thread???

psyched!!

Cannot wait for trip, getting ready for it now!!! Let you all know how is goes, Rubes, never got the email, would u please send it again, will pm u w/ email to make sure u have right one.......................k??

lots of love, :l :h

MA

Comment

new 30 day thread???

On our way home!

Hey all, had a blast!!!!!!! Ruby took great care of us, concert was awesome!!!

Gotta go drive now!!

Xoxoxo

MA

Comment

new 30 day thread???

Hi, MA. So glad that you had a great time....I knew Ruby would take good care of you guys!! Bet it was hard to leave her. Hope you are having a safe drive home!

Talk to you later.
                        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

new 30 day thread???

Had fun

Until returning home and having to deal w/ butthead!!

Hanging at pool, have. To work tonight, so fun is over then!!

Lots of love,

xoxo

MA

Comment

new 30 day thread???

guess I am alone!??

Gee, glad I went through and got the divorce, soooooooooo peaceful in my life right now........I love it, really..............................

xoxoxo:l :h

MA

Comment

new 30 day thread???

Enjoy your peace, my dear, you so deserve it!!!! :l:l:l
                              Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

new 30 day thread???

yes!!

Am trying to enjoy this, it is peaceful.................loving it.:h...............want to just enjoy another day off..........................yay, thought it was Thurs..................but it is Wed, so messed up w/ this night shift................

MA:l:h

Comment

Working...
                                X