• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16th February

Nighters :l
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Everybody's sacked out already I guess. I visited the Aquarium today and did a hunted down a couple letterboxes. Cold and windy!

Hey I saw a Saffa flew over to California at a moment's notice to surf the Maverick contest and won, to the tune of $150,000! Said some of the waves had about a 40' face. Some people were sitting on a retaining wall and got blasted by a wave and crashed into the rocks. Broke some bones but nobody was killed. Can you imagine how feckin' cold the Pacific is in Feb? A 40 foot wave - isn't that a tidal wave?
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS7SUFz36lg[/video]]YouTube - Surfin' Safari-The Beach Boys-1962
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hola..
          any of the gang still lurking..?????????

Comment

Hi, LJ. Better today?
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;807266 wrote: Hi, LJ. Better today?
              hiya Rubes.
              yep, just dropped Ollie off and he's ok, we had nice day doing all silly things..
              made him boiled eggies & soldiers.. he loves them.. not had them since he went into the places..
              dunno wot else to call them..??
              gonna go to the carnaval on thursday, forecast is better for then

Comment

yep am feeling better thx..
                and thx for your lovely pm,you always know the right things to say to make a person strong again..:h
                but still have a black cloud looming over of anticipation.. of why the hell he has made contact..
                but am feeling better than last night..
                and NO haven't had a drink and have kicked the thoughts outta my mind competly..
                my boy iis worth a million times more than that shit could ever do for me..
                am OK..
                I truly love all of you.. I would be so alone without you all..
                you are my rocks, each and every one of you..:l:h:l:h:l

Comment

Working...
                X