X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 18th February

Hi di hi again guys,
    Thanks for all the good wishes.
    Alive and healthy is good KTAB, I am feeling particularly grateful these days too.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

JackieClaire;807854 wrote: Cold and very busy. When did I have time to drink
      Never a problem to find time for that in my experience. Everything else suffers though as a result of course.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I should start warbling 'A Whole New World' but I wouldn't submit my worst enemies to me singing.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Right I am defo off now, see yis all later. Be good.

Comment

Was it something I sang
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

No comment (for a change I hear you all echo)

Comment

Hi Starts,Mario,Jackie Claire,KTAB & Jessie..hope I haven't forgotton anyone

Sorry to hear about your friend Starts, it is so easy to lose touch with people so it is good you are getting a way to say goodbye and remember some good times. I touched base recently at a funeral with someone who was my best friend all through secondary school and hadn't seen her for about 15 years. It was her dads funeral and apparently he had been a heavy drinker, which I knew nothing about. Although it was a sad way to meet her it is great that we are now back in touch. By the way your parcel arrived thismorning so thank you:l

Hope all have a good day..I am a bit tired, not just cause we have all been sick the last few days but just finding it very hard to get to sleep.I know from my previous attempts to go AF that this will be a big part of the struggle forme.

Cold here this morning but lovely and sunny which always helps to lift my spirits. Another thing that has lifted my spirits is that I got paid this morning for some work I did ages ago so at least now I have some money to book the flights for our summer hols - me and the kids are going back to Portugal for a few weeks so really looking forward to that. We also got our letter to say that we qualify for an allotment - I have always wanted to grow my own fruit and veg but have to admit I have no idea where to start..anyone here any good at this?..if so,all advice welcome!

Better go and feed the line of animals waiting to get fed. It also my hubby's birthday today so there will be some baking and making cards to do

Best Wishes to all and all to come...

Bandit:h
                There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

:hello2::anyonethere: Anybody:sofa:? Just stopped in for a quickeeky: and to say hello to the troops...Stirly :danthin:
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

KTAB;807865 wrote: No comment (for a change I hear you all echo)
                    Good to see you back KTAB. We'd missed you. How's things??

Comment

hi all,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

:hello: Mario. How things? A little quiet in the Army today :catroll: - not even anyone :sofa:!!

Comment

JackieClaire;807861 wrote: Was it something I sang
                          :scratchinhead:Now that I think about it, maybe JC's to blame..:notlistening:. :H:H:

Comment

Morning troupies!
                            Starty, love the take on your day!

I remember a time like that mario, I'm always half a day late over here. But I am dutifully checking in with bathrobe on!

Hello stirly, ktab, jc (wish I had some of that pie now)

Today is "greenie learns to use a compas" day. My letterboxing has stalled until I do.
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

hi all again,i am back & forward here,wonder is there any particular reason army is gone so quite,..maybe there all cured and didn't even tell us :-)

hi greenie and stirly and jc

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

greeneyes;807925 wrote: Morning troupies! Starty, love the take on your day!
                                I remember a time like that mario, I'm always half a day late over here. But I am dutifully checking in with bathrobe on!
                                Hello stirly, ktab, jc (wish I had some of that pie now)
                                Today is "greenie learns to use a compas" day. My letterboxing has stalled until I do.
                                Hi Greenie - I'm over here and I'm always half a day late :H:H
                                mg What's this you're saying - an army member who doesn't know how to use a compass :shocked::H:H:

Comment

Working...
                                X