Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 18th February

JackieClaire;808034 wrote: Hey DB,

mario, at least I'm down to just looking at them ( i do sometimes try them on ). there may be a forum somewhere i can join.
    i will check it out for you do you know imelda marcus

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

JackieClaire;808034 wrote: Hey DB,

mario, at least I'm down to just looking at them ( i do sometimes try them on ). there may be a forum somewhere i can join.
      Hey ladies - the winter sales are still on over here - everything's half price so you can buy twice as many pieces at the reg'lar price. Want me to send youz something? I'ze taking orders for :handbag:and underwear:grannypants::bust:anties:and :lipstick: lippie and such and especially :handbag:s JC... (not much time left)
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

mario;808042 wrote: do you know imelda marcus
        well you know she's in exile under a false name ()
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hey ladies - the winter sales are still on over here - everything's half price so you can buy twice as many pieces at the reg'lar price. Want me to send youz something? I'ze taking orders for :handbag:and underwear:grannypants::bust:anties:and :lipstick: lippie and such and especially :handbag:s JC... (not much time left)[/QUOTE

i will be over soon x marion

Comment

DeeBee;808041 wrote: eish, my tummy's curdling just thinking of it.
            Mr DB just made dinner with all sorts of left over -- that's the last time I'll let him loose in the kitchen!!
            Hiya Deebs. Mr. Stirly only gets in my kitchen if he needs a glass of water. He CAN fry :egg: and make a good Greek salad but I hear about it for three weeks afterwards so better do it myself and not have to listen to the yada-dada. Now older son is a good cook and cleans up after hisself but younger son is a right disaster in the kitchen. He makes brekkie for two and it takes four to clean up after him!!!They're all great guys tho' so I'm not really complaining. Just saying...
            Stirly :danthin:

Comment

Evening Stirly -- crumbs!! winters sales eh? Thats' enough to make me break out into a sweat in this heat.
              But if you're taking orders, i'm a size 10 (in my dreams) and i'll send you my ccard details later
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Oh, I got it wrong!
                Mario!! It's you I need to send me Ccard details too!! too bloody funny!!
                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

JackieClaire;808047 wrote: well you know she's in exile under a false name ()
                  I think i have met her,lovely lady(except for the shoes)

Comment

i will be over soon x marion

Mario(n) dear. You know how much we all :h you but it is time to dump the dress and the brelly.... Please:heart:

Comment

DeeBee;808053 wrote: Oh, I got it wrong!
                      Mario!! It's you I need to send me Ccard details too!! too bloody funny!!
                      :devil:send them on send them on:devil:

Comment

DeeBee;808051 wrote: Evening Stirly -- crumbs!! winters sales eh? Thats' enough to make me break out into a sweat in this heat.
                        But if you're taking orders, i'm a size 10 (in my dreams) and i'll send you my ccard details later
                        Consider it done Deebs...inkele:

Comment

stirly-girly;808055 wrote: i will be over soon x marion

Mario(n) dear. You know how much we all :h you but it is time to dump the dress and the brelly.... Please:heart:
                          whats a brelly

Comment

ooh mario,:bigwink:

flattery will get you everywhere (apart from in me shoe cupboard)
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mario;808058 wrote: whats a brelly
                              Okay, I forgot, you're in Ireland, not UK. Umby, then:H:H

Comment

stirly-girly;808060 wrote: Okay, I forgot, you're in Ireland, not UK. Umby, then:H:H
                                umby stirly what you trying to say

Comment

Working...
                                X