Army Thread 18th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just had kippers pasta cheese tomato and rice cakes,....just thought i would tell yous :-)and now having some green tea

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Sounds good, Mario. Here at Stirly's Diner we're having spicy meatballs, french fried 'taters, a BIG salad with green and red lettuce, arugula and feta cheese topped with balsamic olive oil dressing and a side order of crispy toasted garlic bread. Stirly's homebaked cookies for dessert... We better have a gallon of green tea afterwards....:H:H
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

stirly-girly;807933 wrote: Sounds good, Mario. Here at Stirly's Diner we're having spicy meatballs, french fried 'taters, a BIG salad with green and red lettuce, arugula and feta cheese topped with balsamic olive oil dressing and a side order of crispy toasted garlic bread. Stirly's homebaked cookies for dessert... We better have a gallon of green tea afterwards....:H:H
        that sounds an awfull lot stirly.

Comment

ok lovely army i am off again,hope to drop by laters, see ya

Comment

mario;807944 wrote: ok lovely army i am off again,hope to drop by laters, see ya
            Take care. Talk to you later..

Comment

stirly-girly;807929 wrote: Hi Greenie - What's this you're saying - an army member who doesn't know how to use a compass :shocked::H:H:
              That's why you never see me lead the way! :H
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Are there any members present now? Yesterday the barracks were deserted! :H
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;807976 wrote: Are there any members present now? Yesterday the barracks were deserted! :H
                  Hey Ruby-doo.inkele: About time someone else stopped by. I thought I was gonna have to call for back-up from another army base:H:H

Comment

I iz here, here I iz! How are you today?
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

mario;807926 wrote: hi all again,i am back & forward here,wonder is there any particular reason army is gone so quite,..maybe there all cured and didn't even tell us :-)

hi greenie and stirly and jc
                      Hiya lovelies.
                      I often wonder why the army goes through quiet periods too, and often feel unsettled when it happens.
                      I think we just have to rest safe in the knowledge that there is an army of friends here whenever we need them :l

The funeral went very well today, standing room only in the church, more emotional than I thought i would be, but very glad I got the chance to say goodbye.
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Awwh, so sad, Starts. You OK?
                        sigpic

Comment

I am grand thank you Rubes, I was so aware of times gone by when I would have been gagging to go and have a drink and numb any feelings I had instead of feeling them.
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I know. This has been a tough year for me emotionally, but I certainly don't want to multipy my troubles!
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning/afternoon to my Army friends. Starty-I'm sorry about your friend. Glad you were able to remember some good memories and celebrate her life. This place has been very quiet the last few days....hopefully a good sign?? I'm not on facebook - but I wonder if people are hanging out there more.....taking care of their farms.....

I hope you all have a super Thursday!!!
                              Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Back again. Kinda a "poppin-in-and-out" day today. Starty, sorry to hear about your friend but I'm glad you got the chance to say goodbye. Gets me thinking about some friends that I have gotten out of touch with due to AL. Maybe time to start initiating a hook-up again. Am not crazy about Facebook but that would be a place to start from...just saying...
                                Hi ya Grateful and to any others who drop by later...
                                Hope somebody does something to liven things up around here... a little music...a little jig??
                                Okay, here's a little something for the present company:h:h This'll get your feet moving...
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvmyTZEqlo8[/video]]YouTube - Tom Jones - She's a Lady

Comment

Working...
                                X