Army Thread 18th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a US term. Children say kids they don't like (like girls vs boys) have cooties.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

like nits (little creepy crawlies in the hair)
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JC I understand gold and platform but whats a lame? Is that when one of your heals breaks?

Ruby what delightful little angels eh :H
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

JackieClaire;808210 wrote: like nits (little creepy crawlies in the hair)
            Phew thats a relief I thought we were in cling-on territory or there abouts :H

Comment

JC, would you like some of these?
              sigpic

Comment

KTAB;808211 wrote: JC I understand gold and platform but whats a lame? Is that when one of your heals breaks?
                :H:H:H

That took me a long time to sink in.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;808216 wrote: :H:H:H

That took me a long time to sink in.
                  Ah bless :H:H:H

Comment

I'm off to spend an hour with Hubs before his bedtime. We had the most delish pizza tonight.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm tired.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

G'nite, you 2. JC, you didn't say if you loved the shoes I posted!! :H
                        sigpic

Comment

and I'm off to bedfordshire,

nighty nighty you lovely people :l
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

rubywillow;808214 wrote: JC, would you like some of these?
                            I've got them on they are quite lush
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Night night Ruby hun.

JC before you runI will leave you with this song picturing you in your gold lame platforms. Off to my nest goodnight honey.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIwH6Qhdn9s&feature=PlayList&p=3492CF317AD 15846&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=54[/video]]YouTube - Neil Young - Long May You Run

Comment

boo-hoo misseveryone again. I just got out of the hot tub. I never want to go home!
                                sigpic
                                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                                X