Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IM PISSED

IM PISSED

i totally understand. i feel like its so unfair that everyone else can just drink their stupid glass of wine at dinner and i don't even eat dinner anymore. i just drink vodka every night until i pass out. and i also hate myself for whining about my stupid alcohol problem when other people are homeless, jobless, hungry etc

Comment

IM PISSED

:goodjob:lilyanne

Comment

IM PISSED

lilyanne:thanks:

Comment

IM PISSED

Relocated, come back when your sober if you really want to talk about help. It CAN be done, and we're here to help.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

IM PISSED

You too, Lilyanne. There is a way out, if you really want it.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

IM PISSED

Ruby speaks the truth and from the heart, you guys are very welcome.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

IM PISSED

relocated

:new::what bothered me the most about your post....................I've sent messages that made just about as much sense, or nonsense. I figure if you can get a grip, I can too!

Comment

IM PISSED

:thanks::

Comment

Working...
                  X