Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home from Rehab

Hi All
    I have missed you all soooo much!! I checked myself into a Rehab on Jan. 7th. I am 42 days sober, and feeling GREAT!!!! My house was foreclosed on while I was there, so I am living in a Sober House. It's all good. I was in way over my head. I guess I am where I need to be. Just wanted to check in. I am not working yet, so I will be around to chat with all of you.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Home from Rehab

Hi Sea,

Welcome back and a huge well done.

You deserve to feel good.

I've come on board since you've been away. I've decided on the cold turkey route and it's working so far. My decision has been to moderate and I am winning.

One of my good friends went into re-hab just three weeks ago and he will be there for at least three months. Family visits are allowed but he has no phone / computer access. We used to talk most evenings, so I am missing him.

You sound like you have some work ahead of you and I'm sure you will be able to deal with this much better without AL.

:l
    Spam xx

Comment

Home from Rehab

Hi Sea
      Great to see you are finding your way and doing what you needed to get al out of your life. 42 days is great you are on your way to the sea that is strong. Still remember talking to you and realizing what hard work it was for you getting through school and raising a family.

Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
      AF 5-16-08
      Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
      AF 5-16-08

Comment

Home from Rehab

Good to have you back Sea!! Congrats on your sobriety. Stay strong.
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Home from Rehab

Hiya Sea! I am delighted you are posting again and sounding so well.
          Good on ya!
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Home from Rehab

hiya seacailin, great to hear from you,hope your well

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Home from Rehab

Hi Seacailin, lovely to hear from you again and well done on your AF time, you are doing great.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Home from Rehab

Hi Seacailin,
                Good to hear from you and I'm glad it's all good. I hope things go the way you want them to.

Comment

Home from Rehab

new beginning

Seacailin;808243 wrote: Hi All
                  I have missed you all soooo much!! I checked myself into a Rehab on Jan. 7th. I am 42 days sober, and feeling GREAT!!!! My house was foreclosed on while I was there, so I am living in a Sober House. It's all good. I was in way over my head. I guess I am where I need to be. Just wanted to check in. I am not working yet, so I will be around to chat with all of you.
                  :goodjob:hi sea,nc to hear from you,didnt no you went to treatment,now the work begins,take what you need and leave the rest behind,hole new world once youve been thro treatment,good luck to you gyco

Comment

Home from Rehab

I guess I am where I need to be.

Everything happens for a reason Sea and it's good that you've accepted that.

It was scary when I came out of treatment because I was still not ready to face the world alone. So it was good I still had an aftercare program that I attended once a week until I WAS ready. The real work (as gyco commented on) started the day I left treatment. That's where I began to implement what I'd learned in treatment into my life with the support of the fellowship.

Remain true to yourself and keep letting those around you who are supporting you know how you're feeling.

Good to see you back hon.

Love and Light
                    Phil
                    xx
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Home from Rehab

Sea!!!! I have thought of you often, and worried about you. I have to say I felt the load you were carrying, and the path you were taking were maybe too much at the time, so you can't know how happy I am to hear about where you are today! You have a new start, a new life, and you deserve it. We can't wait to have you back with us, a brand new SEA!!!
                      Love you, girl.
                      Rubes :hug:
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Home from Rehab

Sea I'm so happy to hear you summoned the strength to do what you need to do. I am thrilled to hear you sounding so good!
                        sigpic
                        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Home from Rehab

Sea...........So glad to hear from you ! We got to get ready for Baseball season......the Red Sox need you ! Pitchers and Catchers have reported to Spring Training...most teams Ha! Glad your back, missed ya'......Tony
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Home from Rehab

Nice 'turn' Sea.

Comment

Home from Rehab

Welcome back Sea! I love what Hippie said...

Onward we go!

DG
                              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                              X