WOOT! WOOT!
    Love you all to pieces!!
    Happy Sunday
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

COME ONE COME ALL NO RULES ..JUST SHOUT OUT SUNDAY

Hi all,

Eight weeks for me now, last week was a struggle but I feel back on track and ready to notch up another one.
      Well done everybody !

With love Twit x

Comment

I had an Epiphany while I was taking a walk on the Beach today and saying my daily prayers...It is such a beautiful day, blue skies, ocean is breathtaking, happy families all around. And, it wasn't so long ago that such a lovely day for me would entail a whole different type of activity. Sitting at the Beach but at a Bar with rowdy friends, drinking, doing shots, waking up hungover tomorrow and paying no attention to the wonder of this world around me. Some people around me consider me to be turning into a bore now that I made it clear that Party Girl is gone for good.

I'll take being boring any day over being a drunk-so it's a compliment to me.
        Work like you don't need money,
        Love like you've never been hurt,
        And dance like no one's watching.
        ~author unknown

One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I'm having a good time.
        ~Nancy Astor

Comment

HEY ALL!!!! SHOUT !!

I am just getting home from a disappointing sorta day, but WANT TO SHOUT OUT!!!!! ALL GOOD!!!!! yay!!

lots of love and good energy to u all!!!

xoxoxo:l :h

MA:h
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

well well awesome job everyone great shout out .. have a wonderful week ahead .. it only get even better as time goes on
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Im grateful I made it through another day AF. each day is a new day for me.
              Formerly known as Teardrop:l
              sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
              my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Working...
              X