Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I change my member name ?

Dear All,

Can someone tell me if I can change my user name on here and how I would do so.

I honestly believe that this time I have gotten `around to it` at long last and no longer need to sign myself as a Twit as I no longer am lol.

If I can change it I will be Carol so thankyou for any ideas.

Carol x:thanks:

Aroundtwit;810434 wrote: Dear All,
    Can someone tell me if I can change my user name on here and how I would do so.
    I honestly believe that this time I have gotten `around to it` at long last and no longer need to sign myself as a Twit as I no longer am lol.
    If I can change it I will be Carol so thankyou for any ideas.
    Carol x:thanks:
    Hi "No longer Twit". I tried as I guess you probably did, clicking on the UserCP box but it doesn't say anywhere how to change your name. Why don't you PM the Moderator? Might get some luck there. BTW congrats on having "gotten around to it":goodjob:
    Stirly
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

My guess is that only a moderator/admin would be able to change your name. I'm all for dropping the 'twit', though!

All the best to you, Carol!
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Hi

Miss Behaving did it around Christmas. I think she's about at the mo.

J x
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm pretty sure Miss Behaving had an admin do it. I would see if you can find "Moderator" or "Admin" on the member list and send a private message and see what happens.

Yes! Drop that Twit!!!

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Doggygirl;810445 wrote: I'm pretty sure Miss Behaving had an admin do it. I would see if you can find "Moderator" or "Admin" on the member list and send a private message and see what happens.
            Yes! Drop that Twit!!!
            DG
            In the Just Starting Out forum, there is a thread called Forum Etiquette.... written by Forum Moderator. Just click on the name "forum moderator" and a window will pop up and you can send a PM to her/him. That should work:l
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hiya,

yes, I just emailed the site administrator ..... although for the life of me I cant remember where I found the address!

But it was all very easy and efficient!

Got on you for losing the twit bit!!
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
              X