Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

hey ho,mario
    I had a CF (cooking free) day.So I decided to de-clutter my bedroom. Tidying one drawer i came upon a horrible reminder of my past .....a miniature bottle of vodka (shudder) but underneath was a little box containing a pair of diamond earrings that I thought I had lost.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

Grim;811005 wrote: 'Alo 'alo Army!
      :hallo: Army. Just dropping back in myself. Thought everyone was :sofa: again but I see the troops are getting back into form!!:rays:
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

JackieClaire;811010 wrote: hey ho,mario
        I had a CF (cooking free) day.So I decided to de-clutter my bedroom. Tidying one drawer i came upon a horrible reminder of my past .....a miniature bottle of vodka (shudder) but underneath was a little box containing a pair of diamond earrings that I thought I had lost.
        I had a c f day too its alright getting reminders of our past,it makes us stronger for the future. well done on the ear rings,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

stirly hiya,

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

JackieClaire;811010 wrote: hey ho,mario
            Don't you just :h finding something like that that you thought you lost!! But diamonds JC? How could you lose diamonds

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

mario;811018 wrote: stirly hiya,
              Hey Mario. I see you're looking as trim as ever. I was saying to JC this am that you must be a "veggie" like Starts cause there's not an ounce of meat on you...:H:H

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

I'm still looking for my purse I hid 1 1/2 years ago. :H
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

stirly-girly;811020 wrote: Hey Mario. I see you're looking as trim as ever. I was saying to JC this am that you must be a "veggie" like Starts cause there's not an ounce of meat on you...:H:H
                  I seen that post i knew i had a bone to pick with you

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

Hi Stirly,Hi Grim

Do you know I felt the that real shame for a moment as I realized I was in so much of a hurry to hide a teeny weeny bottle that I bypassed a pair of diamond earrings.

Well that's off me chest. Onwards and upwards.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

yes, onward and upward! No need to revisit shame moments.
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

JackieClaire;811023 wrote: Hi Stirly,Hi Grim
                        Do you know I felt the that real shame for a moment as I realized I was in so much of a hurry to hide a teeny weeny bottle that I bypassed a pair of diamond earrings.
                        Yep, know what you mean. Gets you right in the gut doesn't it. So it will simply be a reminder of a lesson well learned. And you get to wear purty sparklers in your lobes....

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

Oh I forgot the other good news I found the receipt from the vet when we had Black Bess spayed. If I send it to the charity she came from they will refund the money
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

JackieClaire;811023 wrote: Hi Stirly,Hi Grim

This army only marches forwardrule number 1 paragraph 1

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

greeneyes;811021 wrote: I'm still looking for my purse I hid 1 1/2 years ago. :H
                              Well if there's any diamonds involved, I'd be glad to come over and help you look. Of course I'd expect my expenses paid and a percentage of the finds...

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

mario;811022 wrote: I seen that post i knew i had a bone to pick with you
                                :H:H:H:HYou're "killing" me Mario!!! (I'm gonna end up looking like you)

Comment

Working...
                                X