Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

JackieClaire;811029 wrote: Oh I forgot the other good news I found the receipt from the vet when we had Black Bess spayed. If I send it to the charity she came from they will refund the money
    Then you can go buy something to match the earrings...inkele:
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

I'm off to the store, JC's cooking has got me thinking.... besides, it's supposed to rain or snow tomorrow so I'll probably hole up with food.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIDiVQ8UzzE[/video]]YouTube - Status Quo In The Army Now
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

greeneyes;811036 wrote: I'm off to the store, JC's cooking has got me thinking.... besides, it's supposed to rain or snow tomorrow so I'll probably hole up with food.
          But she didn't cook today, Greeny. Neither did Mario. Looks like I'm the only one who slaved over the:chef: Anyway, see you later. Get some yummy stuff. Like peanut butter and chocolate...

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

stirly-girly;811034 wrote: Then you can go buy something to match the earrings...inkele:
            a handbag :yay:

Spoilt brat here, I have the a pendant to go with them. They are not Liz Taylor standard.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

JackieClaire;811040 wrote: a handbag :yay:
              Spoilt brat here, I have the a pendant to go with them. They are not Liz Taylor standard.
              I would say spoiled brat is putting it mildly:H:H All I have is the engagement ring but I can't complain. It's a decent size...I do love sparklies.
              BTW, JC and totally irrelevant - have you ever heard of this woman. Some of her stand-up comedy is very funny...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkEsvHadYYE[/video]]YouTube - 'Til Death - ChickComedy

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

:H:H:H
                ain't that the truth
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

JackieClaire;811050 wrote: :H:H:H
                  ain't that the truth
                  One of the parts I loved was when she said that her and her husband were still together because of the kids - neither of them wanted custody:H:H:H

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

I can remember during one god almighty row with Mr JC that he could have custody of the kids and I'd do the zoo bit on Sundays.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

JackieClaire;811059 wrote: I can remember during one god almighty row with Mr JC that he could have custody of the kids and I'd do the zoo bit on Sundays.
                      You and Mr. JC had almighty rows?? And I thought it was only me and Mr. Stirly... (Greek the preferred language, mind you. Some of the words are much more "meaningful" than in English )

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

We still have some doozies.
                        It's quite amusing to see 'cos I'm only 5'3" and Mr JC's 6'4"
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

JackieClaire;811064 wrote: We still have some doozies.
                          It's quite amusing to see 'cos I'm only 5'3" and Mr JC's 6'4"
                          Sorry for not answering you, JC but I got "Skyped" and only just now finished talking. I have a cousing who is 6'5" and his wife is a bare 5' - she always looks like she could use a small stool to stand on when she's beside him...:H

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

Evening, All

Just a fly-by visit to wish everyone well.
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

hi mr tips, how are you keeping, dont see you around much these days,everything ok.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

Hi and Bye FFF
                                re-hi mario

It's Ok Stirly we just got hit by a mini power cut.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X