Clear All

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

Must be catching, I just woke up too...
    Good film Mario?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

startingover;810714 wrote: Must be catching, I just woke up too...
      Good film Mario?
      it was ok starts,read the book bones ago.

Sunday night went to see a film with mrs mario called lovely bones,For us it wasent that good more for teenagers loke the rest of yous here

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

going to get me porridge and green tea,back in a bit

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

Yep I think I read that book many moons ago too....

I also heard that lovely bones wasnt the best either. I want to see the time travellers wife though, thats supposed to be a good one.

I watched a really funny film on Sunday, Run Fat Boy Run, got it in the shrine for 3 quid had a great laff at that.

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

I'm still buzzing around.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

Rubes,you'll get overtired.
              I couldn't sleep very well last night. I even tried my old trick of thinking about the ironing (didn't work)
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

You not sleeping Rubes?

OK folks, I am off for a bit of a late stroll with the beasties.
                See you laters

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

laters Starts,
                  I have the dubious pleasure of tidying the bedroom.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

How's this for a big pet??
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

can you get lipo-suction for cats.
                      I'm off to look at a flower catalogue (anything but the cleaning or ironing)
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

Hi All,

I wrote this last night but there was no signal to send it with...going out into the park today to hopefully take some pics for you...the only kind of hunting allowed in Kruger!e you are all well and happy?

Have had a real battle to get a signal:upset:, I wrote this last night but there was no signal to send it with...going out into the park today to hopefully take some pics for you...the only kind of hunting allowed in Kruger! We arrived at 5pm yesterday, after a stopover in Nelspruit to meet with some people.

The average temp ranges between 35-40 C in this area in Feb....very hot. The bush is looking good as they have had a decent amount of rain....it can be very dry and dusty.

I've posted on a separate thread, so will keep this one shortish. P wants a swim again, so hopefully I'll be able to post again later today with some pics!:l

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

Jonquils and daffodils are blooming here around all the old homeplaces. The site where I house was moved from has hundreds of smiling, little yellow heads waving in the breeze. Such a hopeful sign for the coming spring.
                          sigpic

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

hi all, just finished breakfast and long talk with my sister

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

Fed my dogs so they would SHUT UP!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Army thread Tue 23rd Feb

ruby why are you still here, should you not be alsleep

Comment

Working...
                                X