Army thread Wed 24th Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Wed 24th Feb

Cinders;811386 wrote: Well, I also posted a thread that was titled the "Army thread"

Love,
    Cindi
    funny thats not how I remember it starting, still as Jan said, doesnt really matter how it started , it is indeed a comfort zone for many.

Comment

Army thread Wed 24th Feb

Good afternoon/morning Army. Stirly reporting in for duty again!!
      'Lo Mario. How's the weather there? You able to get out on your bike? JC found another floaty scarf. Now she has two. Maybe she could send you one of them to brighten up your outfit a little. No mention of jewelry or anything so you'll maybe have to settle for the scarf. She did say it is floaty tho' so I guess that would be nice.:h
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army thread Wed 24th Feb

WHY does a 39-yr/old man (my son) STILL think I have all the answers to lifes problems, when he knows damn well he's not going to take my advice??? :bang
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread Wed 24th Feb

JackieClaire;811475 wrote: LJ,
          when you 1st log in. You can see who's in chat. Simples
          You can check at any time. Just click on the "My Way Out Forums" up at the left hand side of the page and then scroll all the way down. Shows who's in chat, who's been logged on so far today, who the newest member is and who's got a birthday today:wd:

Comment

Army thread Wed 24th Feb

rubywillow;811519 wrote: WHY does a 39-yr/old man (my son) STILL think I have all the answers to lifes problems, when he knows damn well he's not going to take my advice??? :bang
            It's called mother-son relationship and he will eventually take your advice cause he knows you have a lot of right answers. He just doesn't want to admit yet that you're right...:h
            Don't bang your head on the wall, Rubes, it'll just leave a mark and give you a headache...

Comment

Army thread Wed 24th Feb

I know, SG, but I'm SO frustrated with all this. With her it's ALL about the money, always has been. Now they've broken my granddaughter's phone I bought her, and need $400 to replace it. One day she won't have my babies to hold over me, and I think this broke-down granny may just kick her ass! :biatch:
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread Wed 24th Feb

stirly-girly;811520 wrote: You can check at any time. Just click on the "My Way Out Forums" up at the left hand side of the page and then scroll all the way down. Shows who's in chat, who's been logged on so far today, who the newest member is and who's got a birthday today:wd:
                Ahhh now I know how sneaky mummy JC did it.....
                thankyou wirly stirly girly........:goodjob:

Rubes.. they never change they are all the same ask for help and advice and still end up doing it their way.....

we were prob the same with our parents........

Comment

Army thread Wed 24th Feb

Hi LJ, JC, Rubes, SG, Mario, Limy-loo and all I haven't mentioned by name,

Thought I would say hello while I could, and log the day's events later. Tony spent most of the day at a meeting with business associates at Skukuza:upset:...we were going to leave tomorrow, but I have shifted tomorrow afternoon's appts in Jhb so that we can stay the last night of our timeshare and get back to JHB on Friday:yay::yay::yay:

Going to dinner in the Boma tonight, so I hope they do the African dancing and drums tonight...Paige gets so excited!:H

Will chat again when I get back at about 20h30.

Comment

Army thread Wed 24th Feb

rubywillow;811523 wrote: I know, SG, but I'm SO frustrated with all this. With her it's ALL about the money, always has been. Now they've broken my granddaughter's phone I bought her, and need $400 to replace it. One day she won't have my babies to hold over me, and I think this broke-down granny may just kick her ass! :biatch:
                    And no one has any doubt that RubyWillow in spite of being a true southern belle could really kick ass when needed.....nope, no doubt at all!!! And she'd say it all in a sweet southern drawl and just :boxer: DIL on her butt...:h

Comment

Army thread Wed 24th Feb

sunbird;811536 wrote: Hi LJ, JC, Rubes, SG, Mario, Limy-loo and all I haven't mentioned by name,.
                      Hey SunnyB. Wow, you are having the greatest time. Thanks so much for your description of animals and birds and such in the bush. Super. Your granddaughter must be having the time of her life. How lucky she could go along with you...:l

Comment

Army thread Wed 24th Feb

Sunny, that sounds SO exciting!! I'd love to have that experience one in my life.

Well, I made one phone call, now son can replace phone for $149. Makes me wonder how some people make their way in this world. :H Or ex-DIL was trying to rip me off AGAIN!
                        sigpic

Comment

Army thread Wed 24th Feb

[QUOTE=sunbird;811536]Hi LJ, JC, Rubes, SG, Mario, Limy-loo and all I haven't mentioned by name,

Thought I would say hello while I could, and log the day's events later. Tony spent most of the day at a meeting with business associates at Skukuza:upset:...we were going to leave tomorrow, but I have shifted tomorrow afternoon's appts in Jhb so that we can stay the last night of our timeshare and get back to JHB on Friday:yay::yay::yay:

Going to dinner in the Boma tonight, so I hope they do the African dancing and drums tonight...Paige gets so excited!:H

Will chat again when I get back at about 20h30.[/QUOTE it seems your having a great time sunny

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army thread Wed 24th Feb

rubywillow;811545 wrote: Sunny, that sounds SO exciting!! I'd love to have that experience one in my life.

Well, I made one phone call, now son can replace phone for $149. Makes me wonder how some people make their way in this world. :H Or ex-DIL was trying to rip me off AGAIN!
                            I was going to say 400 dollars for a phone seems very expensive,but then i dident

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army thread Wed 24th Feb

I now have a total of 6 floaty scarfs, 3 sarongs,40p. I gonna give it a rest for a bit.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Wed 24th Feb

Awwwh, I want a sarong and a floaty scarf!!!! :boohoo:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X