Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread, 25 February

Gonna get some snow up there today?
      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread, 25 February

Awwh, back down here with us mortals. I know you've really enjoyed it there.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread, 25 February

Did me worlds of good Rubes! To be in a diff enviorn., exploring new places... I've had a blast letterboxing.
          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread, 25 February

No. Snowed like mad yesterday but didn't stick. Its sunny and cold now, and starting to get windy. I TRULY hate cold windy days.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread, 25 February

Have you ever do geo-caching?
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread, 25 February

Cold and windy here with poss. of snow later.

No, but I have run across geocaches while looking for letterboxes. Some letterboxes specify that they are NOT geogaches and there are no trade items. I guess people get confused and take the stamp.
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread, 25 February

I JUST bought and learned how to use a compas while here. Rather chuffed!
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread, 25 February

Rubes have fun and be safe. I'm going to rustle up brekkie.
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread, 25 February

Very cool. I love maps, compasses, figuring out directions, etc. I find all the shortcuts, easiest ways around places. Helen can be tough to drive in and around in the fall, and since there's just the one main highway through town.
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread, 25 February

Having my orange/pomegranate/grape/green tea smoothie as we speak.
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread, 25 February

Ruby,
                          A quick afternoon lurk. Have fabby weekend. Will miss ya :h
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread, 25 February

hi all

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread, 25 February

:sofa:

I can come out now. The men are finished. I feel a bit daft as they were really nice and played with Black Bess.

I do smell of tar a bit though
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread, 25 February

Seems everyones fingers are cold and no one wants to type more than one or two sentences. I will not break the trend.

Comment

Working...
                                X