• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

indecision

Hi,

indecision

Hi there relocated.
    The thing with alcohol is that it distorts reality. So your feeling that you have right now are probably not terribly accurate. I know when I sobered up my feelings towards many things changed radically over a period of time. I have never taken baclofen but I know it has helped many people address their addiction.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

indecision

Hi Relocated - I can relate to your post, over the past 18 months my middle name has been 'contradiction' I switch every other second too, be it with my job ,my family, my drinking, my partner - so for now I am just going to concentrate on staying AF and let any other changes in my life happen naturally without making the decisions myself. The only decision I am making is staying AF!!!! Stay positive :l
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

indecision

Relocated - Alcohol so clouds your judgement on everything.

We apparently have about 40 thoughts a minutes and its important to see them as just thoughts and not real facts about how we feel. Just let them pass and say "oh yea there goes one of these crazy thoughts again!". When you do feel you have clarity and are in a good place to deal with decisions you can usually tap into your intuition which gives you that gut feeling about what you really want. Its a real sense of knowing that feels so right and not just like the other thoughts which are random and should be let go.....
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

indecision

thanx all

Comment

Working...
          X