Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friends are Family

Hello Friends.
    Do you have any friends you consider to be part of your family like you think of them as a brother or sister.
    With me I have a friend her name is Beth I consider her as my sister since I knew her before I was in Kindergarden.

What about you guys?
    how to mend a broken heart

Friends are Family

Hi Addy
    Yes I do indeed! 25 years ago I shared a student house with a crowd of people, one guy and I clicked immediately and he is like a brother to me. We have stayed on touch although havent seen each other in years because of where we live. Im hoping he will come visit me this year, strangely enough when i met him he had a big drug and alcohol problem which has continued over the years.... I never told him about my own recent problems with AL but when we talked at christmas he told me he was quitting and so far he is also AL.....
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Friends are Family

yes i have a friend of 36 years
      we went out for while but just became close as brother and sister, we lost contact for 30 years when we met up time went back, within two mins we were holding hands like we always used to, he is a borad now but we still keep in touch, i know hes there for me and he knows im here for him

Comment

Working...
      X