Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Roberta being used by another? Or is this real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi folks, I don't post here often as I have so far tried both Topa and Naltrexone with little success and have sort of stalled. What I have to say today is a bit important and wish I could contact Roberta personally or at the very least post the article I received in my e-mail this morning! I used to subscribe to a newsletter by a one Dr. Susan Lark. I thought it was interesting at first (Womens Health) but then felt it was only a conduit to sell the expensive products she indorced, so I usually delete. I have been ill for over a week and bored out of my mind. So this morning I opened an e-mail about Bio-identical hormones.
    I was totally flabbergasted!!!!! I clicked on a link on a patient by the name of Christine and low and behold the woman pictured was none other that Roberta Jewel~~~~~! I couldn't beleive it so I checked back here and sure enought the same pose and the same blouse!!!! I am wondering with Roberta's need for privacy would have been invaded with this or even if her picture had been picked at random!!!! I wish I was computere literate and knew how to post the article here but do not. Or at the very least write to Roberta to give her the heads -up and a chance to clarify it all. Anyone with any ideas let me know. I am very confused and frustrated that this could happen. I also was reading over at RJ's Blog and saw that she had a heck of a time trying to post about MWO success on Wiki and was shot down. Think we have something going here that needs to be investigated. Thanks for listening and any and all comments would be appreciated.

It's very possible the picture you see is not the 'real' Roberta. Many of the things she uses I believe to be pseudonymns, etc., to protect her privacy. As this place costs me nothing, and is open to everyone, it doesn't matter to me. At the very least, you've given her and her team the infor to check it out.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I once heard an alleged radio interview with Roberta Jewell on Youtube. During the interview she was explicit that the purported photo of her on the MWO website is a random piece of clip-art.

Comment

Its a model that is not Roberta. We used to have video chat and Roberta herself said that its just an image she used.

Sammys

Comment

Yes, I know that but if this doctor is using a picture that most people believe is Roberta, I think it is still not ethical and many will be believing it to be her and also buying this book that this person is promoting on the coat tails of Roberta, ugh.

Comment

Working...
          X