Apology to all of you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apology to all of you

Last night I drank again. My husband passed out pretty quick and I was so full of guilt and loneliness and I really wanted someone to talk to. I went to the site reading some posts and decided to go into the chat room for the first time. I don't know what I said or to whom I said it to, but I am so sorry. I feel like this site is to encourage people not to drink, not for drunk people to pour out their heart to while drinking. When I drink, I say things that I would normally never say and I talk about my pain and my past alot, so I imagine I have embarrassed myself. I hope I was respectful and did not offend anyone in that chat room. I wish so bad I could remember. I am truly sorry though. :upset:
    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Apology to all of you

Hi Sick OBS,
    It is very kind of you to come here to apologize. But, trust me, many of us have done the same thing in our early days here. I am certain that all that were in chat with you have brushed it aside today. I think that only when some choose to make a habit of being drunk in chat does it become an issue. So..press on! Continue to learn and to work on your sobriety. Life really does change for the better once we finally give up alcohol and truly start living!

Best Wishes,
    Kate
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Apology to all of you

hi sick of being sick .. well i was in chat wit you last night and you were fine in chat and to tell you the truth .. even if you were drinking in chat you came there for a reason for help and maybe in alot of ways you will learn alot and remember the small points which make a big empack
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Apology to all of you

SOS
        You didnt say anything bad, dont be so hard on yourself. Today is a new day full of hope. PM me or email me, maybe we can chat again tonight,
        Love Hoping

Comment

Apology to all of you

Sick obs - Hey you are in the one place where no one will judge you!
          I for one have been there too and everyone was nothing but supportive and understanding...
          As Tirgs says you came here for a reason, hopefully because you feel safe amongst us. :l
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Apology to all of you

Thank you all for being so kind and forgiving. I am relieved that I did not say anything to offend anyone. I would hate to ever discourage or be disrespectful to anyone! I feel so bad today, still hungover and slept sitting up on the couch. Hating myself and vodka today. It seems like now that I am not drinking every night, when I do drink, I get sicker and hungover even worse! Guess that is a blessing.
            I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
            but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Apology to all of you

SOBS,

I was in Chat last night, and I can assure you that you didn't embarrass yourself. Also, if I could receive a dollar for the number of times someone has been signed into Chat while drinking, I could buy a Ferrari- so don't worry about that! The important thing is to think carefully about how you felt when you decided to take a drink to prepare yourself for next time. We can't rest on our laurels. We have to be 100% ready to implement immediate strategies for life's myriad events.

Comment

Working...
              X