Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!!:)

Hi everyone

sorry for sounding so desprate but I really think I have completely lost the plot,seem to be liviing bubble land(not in the real world).Nothing seems real, I keep trying to pull myself together but it dont seem too work,figure that I may have severe depression so am going to make a docs appointment tomorrow.Thanks in advance for your support and advice

WHITESTAR

Help!!

Hi Whitestar
    What seems to be wrong? Have you experienced this before? I am glad to hear you are making an appnt. Why not make one now to just set your (and my) mind at ease? Have you been drinking a lot (because sometimes the dream-like feeling can be a result of a heavy binge)?
    Are you alright, sweety?
    Private message me anytime...
    Hugs
    Jen
    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Help!!

Whitestar,

Has anything significant changed in your life? Are you working? Sometimes a big change can set us at sea. Glad you made the appt. Also, if you llive alone and don't keep up with friends and networking pals, that dreamlike effect can set in.

Good luck! Keep us posted

Ivy

Comment

Help!!

HI IVY

YES SLEPT WITH HUBBIES BEST FRIEND IN AUGUSTFEE,LING AWFUL ABOUT THAT,CANT TELL ANYONE THOUGH!! GOD HELP ME

WHITESTAR

Comment

Help!!

Hey Whitestar,
          Sounds like you are at a heavy place at the moment. There have been many times I have thought about pulling myself together too as far as my drinking goes and whether or not I feel depressed. Some of those times have been about my drinking, some have been about me fantasising about my 'perfect' partner' ie someone younger and slimmer than my boyfriend (but I reckon its just me projecting!!!) But at the end the day, I reckon that I just fantasise about being stronger and more attractive than I am. Or worrying that I am not as attractive as what I used to be....who knows...I still haven't figured it out. However, sleeping with your hubbies best friend is really putting yourself into the boiling pot. Do you want to be found out? Amelia
          Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Help!!

Hey Whitestar.......

I don't know if you realize it or not but God just heard your prayer..........You said "God help me"...........and He heard that.......just keep talking to Him.........He's listening.

I love you Honey,
            Nancy:l
            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Help!!

help

I wis I could help Whitestar, but just have words of advice, you may need counseling to get you through this, I did something similar, but didnt need counseling, just will carry to my grave what I did ( my husband's best friend?!!!)

At least you know you are at a spot where you need some help, get it, and keep us posted!

Lots of love and hugs:l :h

Comment

Help!!

:h You need to forgive yourself. Self forgivenesss is one of the hardest things to do--some counsling may help. Just keep in mind you can't change the past only the future. Try and be kind to yourself sometimes we can be our own worst enemy. LOL---Christy

Comment

Help!!

Hi Whitestar,

Please do get some counseling. You need to be able to tell someone face-to-face who can help you to life the awful burden of guilt that you are carrying around with you. Counseling will be confidential so you don't need to worry about someone finding out. Telling us may help a little, but there's nothing that can help as much as a real live person when you are feeling as terrible as you are.

I wish you the best, friend. Please take care of yourself.

Kathy
                  AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Help!!

Hi Everyone

Thanks for the advice, really need to sort this out,will talk with doc about counselling

Whitestar

Comment

Help!!

Hi Amelia

yes I am that close to telling the truth but hubbies best friend has 2 young children ,and his wife is a freind if mine,what a dilemar!!! Thanks

Whotestar

Comment

Help!!

Hi Whitestar,
                        I can not even imagine having to deal with the dilemar that you have described. I can not tell from the post you made where you are with your drinking. I guess I am saying that because I think that I am a lot more emotional and sometimes more 'forward' when I am drinking. You say you are thinking about telling the truth to your hubbie. Is this because you want to be with his best friend? Or you really want to leave your hubby? Or,.....well I don't know? Is there a reason you want everyone to know?
                        Real difficult questions I know, but as you say there are other people involved, so your actions won't only affect you. I am not asking you to post the answers unless doing so may help you to feel clearer or 'heard'.
                        This is a real big tough one. Private message me if you want someone to listen.
                        Amelia
                        Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Help!!

Hi Everyone

Told my mum yesterday and feeling alot better, she has told me too move on as I cant change what has happened. I do not want to be with hubbies friend ,Ithink that I just needed to talk about it,thanks for all your support

Regards WhitestarX

Comment

Help!!

Hey,
                            glad you found a way of making it work for you!
                            Amelia
                            Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Help!!

Hi Amelia

Thanks for the support

Whitestar

Comment

Working...
                              X