Relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relationships

I have realized a lot of things about myself today. It's almost like the light was turned on in a dark room for me. Maybe getting drunk last night and pouring out my heart to you guys did really help me. It made me realize how lonely I am. Today I feel so much stronger after getting back up, I think I am learning from my mistakes and able to recognize the holes before I actually fall into them! Instead of focusing on the 4 nights I got drunk, I am going to focus on the 29 nights I was sober! I was so happy to find this site because I needed so badly to talk to someone who actually understood and I have truly found that here. I was looking for someone to be a sponsor to me, to hold me accountable each day and I found someone who was willing to do that. Unfortunately, it was a guy and I am a girl and there are things I shouldn't share with a guy. If you happen to be a female, sober and available, I'm still looking. But, hey all you wonderful guys out there, thanks and love you!
    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Relationships

Well Done and Hi:goodjob:

Comment

Relationships

SOS...I am here for you honey
      And I am a sweet southern gal like you....Georgia Peach that moved to Florida
      how can I help you baby?
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Relationships

SOBS, I loved chatting with you! You are so refreshing and sincere about your quest for sobriety and the wondeful changes that life without alcohol brings! That is truly what MWO is about. I am so happy that you found us! You are and inspiration to those of us who are Living Sober and I know that you will be an inspiration to the new ones coming here looking to find their way out!

Best Wishes!
        Kate
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Relationships

Kate, thank you for the kind words. I want so bad to be an inspiration to others! Boozer, how are you doing, my diabetic friend? Mama Bear, you are so sweet. Thank you for the offer! I'm going to hunt you down everyday for support! Love all of you so much!
          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Relationships

I will bw here for you. I am only on Day5, so we can fight this together!!
            be strong sweetie
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
            X