Army Thread 27th Feb 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really wanted to go out with little doggie today but can't muster it. It is beautiful out. laters
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Feel better soon Greeniebumbum :l
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

mario;813225 wrote: I am fine stirly, how are you
        Sorry, Mario, I suddenly got called away and didn't get a chance to answer you. I'm fine. What's this I hear about Ireland winning?? Now I understand that big smile. Couldn't get any bigger
        Hi Starts!!
        Hey Greenie - what's this about tonsils? My son had really bad flare ups and finally had them removed. Infected tonsils can be very dangerous. You maybe should get and antibiotic for the infection. Can do damage to your kidneys and such
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Ireland beat that country across the way there in rugby,starts is threatning me,i thought she was a lady

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Evening, All

We had a stinking hot day, plus everything that could go wrong did...

I have to buy a new swimming pool pump... Bleh!!!

A friend of MRs. T's was stranded at CT airport, and she is on her way to fetch him. He is an arsehole. I have to play nice tonight... Bleh!!!

The students who have moved in next door are making a racket (yet a-fecking-gain). I'm not sure how to feel about parents who are rich enough to buy houses in the neighbourhood for their brats to stay in. My inclination is to hate them unreservedly. Yes, we live very close to campus, so the location is ideal. But no, I have paid very dearly for the privilege to have a suburban middle-class existence. The amount we paid for this house is huge in South African terms. Poxfeckers. Bleh!!!

At least I'm sober, and have decided to remain calm

I hope everyone else is having a good weekend.
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;813299 wrote: Evening, All

We had a stinking hot day, plus everything that could go wrong did...

I have to buy a new swimming pool pump... Bleh!!!

A friend of MRs. T's was stranded at CT airport, and she is on her way to fetch him. He is an arsehole. I have to play nice tonight... Bleh!!!

The students who have moved in next door are making a racket (yet a-fecking-gain). I'm not sure how to feel about parents who are rich enough to buy houses in the neighbourhood for their brats to stay in. My inclination is to hate them unreservedly. Yes, we live very close to campus, so the location is ideal. But no, I have paid very dearly for the privilege to have a suburban middle-class existence. The amount we paid for this house is huge in South African terms. Poxfeckers. Bleh!!!

At least I'm sober, and have decided to remain calm

I hope everyone else is having a good weekend.
              I know I shouldnt but your post made me smile....well laugh actually

Sorry, but it was funny :l
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;813301 wrote: I know I shouldnt but your post made me smile....well laugh actually

Sorry, but it was funny :l

Bleh!!!
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

hi ya mr tips sorry you haven't a bad day,dont mind the squirrel she is just being bad cause England got there a... thumped by Ireland in the rugby,and where is jc ????????

Comment

tiptronic_ct;813302 wrote:
                    Bleh!!!
                    Evenin' Tippers!
                    Sorry, have to agree with Starts - you did make me smile - not because of what kinda day you're having but the way you express your exasperation. Some words I've never heard before

Mario - is it just my imagination or is The Squirrely One not speaking to you at the moment?? out:
                    And JC herself isn't uttering a word...

Comment

Mario - is it just my imagination or is The Squirrely One not speaking to you at the moment?? out:
                      And JC herself isn't uttering a word...[/COLOR]
                      in my mind its only a game but some people just :stomper: &:sulk::sulk:

Comment

in my mind its only a game but some people just :stomper::sulk:

:H
                        Well, we women are especially good at :sulk:
                        And :stomper:
                        And ull....

Comment

:H
                          Well, we women are especially good at :sulk:
                          And :stomper:
                          And ull....
                          I know i have had some expearence of said :soapbox:& i :flush:

Comment

:upset:
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;813334 wrote: :upset:
                              :H:H:H

Comment

I know i have had some expearence of said :soapbox:& i :flush:
                                :H:H

Hiya JC...Knew you were :sofa: somewhere nearby... didn't Mario say that JC stands for "Jackie's couch"!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X