October 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October 9th

Today, is day 15 for me. I ramped up to 75 mg of topo + supps + exercise. I have not got a lot out of the cds at this point though. In the last 2 weeks, I have been challenged several times. I went off on a golf trip with 23 guys. Most of them were drinking, drinking and drinking. I normally would have been right there with them. The topo made me cut down. However, my desire was still there. I also used to hide bottles of wine around the house and get my buzz on demand. It is still a difficult transition. However, on a 1-10 scale of committment, I am at a 8-9 now. I have tried many times over the years but only half ass. Now it is for real. I am doing it for me, not my wife or anyone else. I enjoy this web page and reading everyone else's story. It makes me feel normal and sane. Also, people have helped me here in only 2 weeks with great advise. I hope I can return the favor in kind. My goal is moderation which I am achieving to date. However, like many of you, it is subject to change.

October 9th

good job!

you are doing better than some of us! I have had a rough couple months, now my hubby just had a heart attack , and his mom wants to come and help us, he's all pissed about that and I am in the middle of it! I would love her to come and help cuz I feel like nervous breakdown territory right now!! Well I am glad you are doing well, keep on posting!!

Much Love,

Mary Anne:h :l

Comment

October 9th

Well done Steverino,

Bigs hugs to you Mary Ann and to hubby.
      Suz
      Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Working...
      X