Army Thread, 28 February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread, 28 February

Mmmmmm, today's date had me wondering how many shopping days there are left to x-mas... Go on, JC. Goggle it for us

A huge big congrats to Mr. SunnyB on his 60th. Birdie: we know how difficult things are for you at the moment, and that the prospects of your hubs getting better are slim. All we (I am being presumptuous and speaking on behalf of the Army) can say is this: we can see your love, your pain, and your frustration. We salute you, and will be here to support you :l
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread, 28 February

hey tigg's...I wondered if you might be up as well...

seems Opal has kidnapped our sleep fairy....!!!!

reckon we should send in the troops and get her back....it's killing me thse crazy sleep patterns..!!! was doing things yesterday and would get an overwhelming tiredness come over me..
    so had to nanna nap for an hour..many times during the day..
    but wot am I gonna do today..????

I pick Ollie up at 9:30am for the day.. you all know I want my Ollie home, but what am I gonna do when I need to crash out ???
    he might think I am drinking again...! and so might the social services if they talk to him and ask him about his visit...which I know they do..

and yes my feelings reach out for birdie also..I think she does know she can count on us here to be here for her and give her strength,
    I sent a pm from me/us
    dunno, .. but when these things happen to one of us, I like to reach out personally and talk privately as well..dunno..maybe thats just me ???
    we all have had our own sad steps in life, and not all is openly disclosed anywhere, and sometimes things happen to one of us that brings it all back so our empathy is very true and real..
    that is why the love here is real :h:h:h

Comment

Army Thread, 28 February

And tiggerooooooooooooooo
      get yer fingers and toes out counting...

don't leave it all to JC......(was gonna say "poor 'ol JC"...but then she'd kick my bum...!!!!!)

remember the ditty...????

30 days has september, april, june & november
      all the rest have 31
      except for the leap year,
      when febuary has 29....!!!

work it out stripey puss cat.....:h

Comment

Army Thread, 28 February

Wot a lot of chatter first thing on a sunday morning!!

LJ I am with you on the nana naps, I need them too. Perhaps if you explain to ollie that you dont sleep so well at night right now?

SunnyB yes any support we can give you at this difficult time is here. You are an amazing lady you know :l
        Please wish Tony a very happy birthday from me.

Tigger, dont you dare mention Christmas, its a swear word you know!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread, 28 February

Morning Army.
          Happy Birthday to Mr SunnyB and :l for SunnyB.

Went shopping mad yesterday, pram, car seat, babygro's, vests, socks the lot. I'd forgotten how small they are and I didn't even buy the newnorn size!!! Newborn is only for up to 7.5lbs and the other 2 were both over 8lbs so I figured there was no point, there still tiny.

Comment

Army Thread, 28 February

Morning, Starts & Jan

I managed a 2-hour Nanna Nap when Mrs. T left to drop her friend at the airport. Thank feck he managed to get onto a flight to Jo'burg.

Today I plan on getting three granadilla plants into the ground. I bought them over a month ago, so I guess its time The lawn also needs its late summer feed.

Other than that, not much planned.
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread, 28 February

And morning to the Mommy in the making as well
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread, 28 February

Morning Opes and Tiggs

Opes, I bet that was brilliant getting all prepared! Its lovely to have something to look forward to isnt it?

Tiggs did you manage to play nicely with Mrs Ts friend? I am useless at hiding my feelings, so if I dont like someone, they usually know :-(

Comment

Army Thread, 28 February

good morning mr tips,starts,ladyjan and of course opal

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread, 28 February

Hello Tips and Starts. Starting to get very impatient Starts and still 14 weeks to go. I wish I could get out in the garden Tips, I'm jealous.

Comment

Army Thread, 28 February

I am at least not in the dog box this morning, Starts. I simply pleaded exhaustion fairly early in the evening and retreated to the bedroom.

When he wanted to discuss current affairs in Saffa-land with me, I simply said I'd become apathetic and disinterested and changed the topic... I have had enough of people complaining about conditions in South Africa, while they (we) have extremely comfortable lives, for the biggest part.
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread, 28 February

Ah Mr Mario, good morning to you.

Comment

Army Thread, 28 February

Morning, TGP

(Toothy Grin Person)
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread, 28 February

hello,going to my partners daughters daughter christning today,To the church at 12 then they will all go back to a pub for food & drink,dont really know what to think about the pub afters,but thats what they do

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread, 28 February

Pubs have totally lost their fascination for me since I quit the booze mario. But they dont create any problems for me either, so I can happily go and spend a few hours there if I have to.

Comment

Working...
                              X