THE NEXT DAY THREAD, March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angelcakes;816505 wrote: And finally, I'm feeling very upset about that little 3yr old boy that was found in Melbourne. Absolutely dreadful.
    Cakes,

I cannot believe the news lately and we seem to be having a particularly bad run in QLD.

The 12 year old who was killed at school by another pupil is at a school close to ours. It's rocked the whole community. I was at the beach there the day before it happened, with some other school parents, and we were saying what a fantastic reputation the school has.

There are just too many innocent deaths lately. My 10 year old is avoiding watching / listening to the news lately as it's too devastating.

Spam xx

Comment

Sweaty Betty;816523 wrote: OOh Angel, does 'tucking' have a connotation I don't know about??

I'm talking completely innocently of hospital corner type tucking........
      Yes mate, I learnt about 'tucking' when I worked in the Adult Shop in London. A lady/man walked in one day with a very tight skirt on & bad tucking...significant bulging was going on...if you get my drift.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;816492 wrote: Evening Rapsters.
        Goodness...that was a bit of a read back....did we have a men's movement meeting last night ? :H
        You know you love your 'birds' Wavester.
        Kin Geri Aspy ?????:H You've completely lost me love. But I DO admire your commitment to your lovely little family. As I always strongly suspected...you are a good bloke :l
        How are we folk ?
        Good. It's not just me that didn't understand "kin geri."

All I can think of is "effing Geri Halliwell"? But pretty sure I'm pretty far off.

Comment

I've become quite accustomed to Michelle...don't mind her...
          Re Caitlin...just don't know...maybe not as evil as I thought at first....but has YUGE anger issues which I think cloud her vision....but that is forgivable....
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Angelcakes;816547 wrote: Yes mate, I learnt about 'tucking' when I worked in the Adult Shop in London. A lady/man walked in one day with a very tight skirt on & bad tucking...significant bulging was going on...if you get my drift.
            You're fucking joking ???? Non ???
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Kin geri.

Geez. Don't you girls pay tention? Aspy gave you the link.

All-Karate.com - Groin kick (kin geri)

Comment

tawnyfrog;816553 wrote: Kin geri.

Geez. Don't you girls pay tention? Aspy gave you the link.

All-Karate.com - Groin kick (kin geri)
                Ohhhhhhhhhhh..............
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm so glad that the ladies have re asserted their position tonight.....( I am such a shite stirrer )
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Agreed, Brigdeeee.

It's OK to let the boys have a turn every now and then but we shouldn't let it become a habit.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;816552 wrote: You're fucking joking ???? Non ???
                      Non, this was one of the tamer things I came across....I love people...all sorts of interesting people so that was a primo job for me.

Comment

Oh no, Disturbia just got disturbing...

Comment

I'm geting disturbed ... I'm flickin' flickin' flickin and NOT finding Disturia. Where is it???? What are youseall talking about?

Comment

Angelcakes;816560 wrote: Non, this was one of the tamer things I came across....I love people...all sorts of interesting people so that was a primo job for me.
                            I should'nt pretend to be innocent. I nursed in that central area. But I just have this predominant conservativeness built into me from my high Victorian upbringing
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;816563 wrote: I'm geting disturbed ... I'm flickin' flickin' flickin and NOT finding Disturia. Where is it???? What are youseall talking about?
                              DISTURBIA love...it was a movie....one of those which should have been good...re concept etc....but was poorly executed....
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening all,
                                Err, sorry, is this MWO, or the Country Womens Association site?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X