THE NEXT DAY THREAD, March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Starter's, yep, she swim's. Maybe a glass or two after she empties her lungs after a few lap's......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Nah. She's lame. A pleasure miser.

Comment

[quote]byebyebridgetjones;818934 wrote:
        Originally posted by Guitarista View Post

Well ang on, ang on....maybe she's shy ? Been off the scene for a while ?
        Yes, I reckon she rooly likes you & is afraid of making a dill of herself...knowing she'll be seeing you next week. I bet she's having a similar conversation with her mates right now..."I like him but he invited me for coffee & I blurted that I don't drink coffee"
        :durn::boohoo:

Comment

Bridgos, yep, i suspect shyness, and seems a bit hesitant. She did mention last week that relationships, long term ones are difficult to maintain, and i get the feeling she may've been through the mill on that score. She has a couple of kid's, and very positive, and all that, but yeah, i reckon she's a bit taken aback, and prob has been off the dating scene, if she was ever on it.......i am leaving the door open, and will gently try again next week if it seems she's up for an offer...

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Thank's Grindos, she didn't exactly 'close the door' that i could tell......
            Bridge, hard to tell her age...i reckon around late 30's/40 ish.

Comment

I'm out for the eve...seeing James in the early hours...
              Last one out turn the light off??
              Ronnie or Bets...tucky tucky??
              Bonne stuffen.

Comment

I'm going to bed. That way I won't be tempted to make further comment.

Toodle-pip and nighters, all ratbags.

Comment

Guitarista;818938 wrote: Bridgos, yep, i suspect shyness, and seems a bit hesitant. She did mention last week that relationships, long term ones are difficult to maintain, and i get the feeling she may've been through the mill on that score. She has a couple of kid's, and very positive, and all that, but yeah, i reckon she's a bit taken aback, and prob has been off the dating scene, if she was ever on it.......i am leaving the door open, and will gently try again next week if it seems she's up for an offer...
                  I have said and done some of the most stupid inane dismissive stuff in front of men that 'threw' me a bit.
                  Must have seemd like a real arsehole to them at the time. And must have missed out on some great opporrtunities even worse.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yes OK girls... you sneek off to the 'good room' and listen in.
                    Good idea for next week Mr G...
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thank's Bridge, i think i know what you mean....

G'night Olympia, and Chloe..(Chloe who?) Thanks for your input. Sweet dream's purple crusader's, and tonight, i raise the purple helmet, to honour all women.

Comment

I have a feeling it's not over yet Mr G.
                        Right I'm going to collar the Frog and Angel crouched on the other side of the door with their glasses up against it.....and I'm shushing us all off to bed.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh....and can someone PLEASE tell me how to get this laptop to refresh faster. I'm always 'so last week' with the posts.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Try F5 bridgeepoo
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I would love to meet you folk's somewhere, someday, somehow. Would be really cool i reckon. We could all meet at Hawney's?....Just joking! But not about meeting up. Ah, it would be grand, for those of us who'd be up for it, non? Just throwing it out there, don't panic! Maybe next summer?

And thank's for listening folk's. Bridge, You're ace! x

Comment

Ok, G'night all, sweet dreamos'

Have a great day Start's!

Comment

Working...
                                X