THE NEXT DAY THREAD, March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh Bridgos, siren of the agean sea!....you join us.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

No I not join you.
      I have big self pity.:H
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Cindi, i jammed with a couple of Texan musicians on the weekend. Had a great time. They are fantastic people, and i'm invited to Texas to make music with them anytime. You're a Southern girl aren't you?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Ohhh my Sweet sweet Sirenos, you no put yourself on pedestal like that. You are beeeeewdiful, not to mention taut, toned, and terrific after your gym session!

Comment

Have a great evening/day, malakas.
            Tomorrow, i'll see if i can be bothered putting it out there again. I've already asked her out last week, so as far as i can see, my intention's are clear.

Yatz...

Comment

Aah...GCH is back after 10 days in Thailand. He's been there so long he has probably got a wife there. He's going back in April so I have my suspicions....:H

Actually, he travels so much, I think he has a number of wives. He's in Perth at least once a month, so who knows.

Anyway, seriously, it's so nice to have him back. We're not having a deep and meaningful conversation but he is sitting in his chair, sniggering at Good News Week, whilst I am on here. Life is peaceful and I have handed back the remote control.

I got son's replacement Lego plane and he is happy. And I didn't create merry hell, just said I was disappointed with the situation.

Son is, once again, planning his future travels around the world. He spends alot of his life talking about where he wants to go or where we should go again. This evening, I have already heard "we should go back to Tassie" and "are we going to go to Jamaica?" I told him it was easier to list where he doesn't want to go. I have suggested he becomes a "Getaway" presenter or a travel writer.

Hope everyone else is good. Off to bed soon. Can't decide what to read at the moment, so may resort to Alice in Wonderland or something similarly childish.

Spam xx

Comment

Evening all
                Thanks for the night off Tawney, I had a great nights sleep.
                Well not much to day at the mo, im looking forward to work tommorrow (how sad), and im glad it has cooled down a bit here now.
                done a bit of soccer training with my boys and hubbie joined in as well, which is good although I hate soccer.
                We have our tee-ball presentations on Saturday so that is something to look forward to.
                Well no rest for the wicked......
                Sleep well everyone
                love
                Ronnie
                xx
                :dancin: enguin:
                starting over

Comment

Morning all,
                  Good to see all seems to be well now GCH is back Spamos!
                  Good to see you Coach!

A maaaagical, safe and sober day to all malakas.

Comment

Have been feeling very ho-hum over the last couple of days. Tigger's visit is helping, but I'm just feeling very blah and not sleeping at all well, and consequently tired and grumpy. Have lot of work to catch up on but not feling very motivated or enthusiastic about it.

Mr B and I continue to seem to be in different places a lot of the time which doesn't help. He got back from his visit with his son at 9:30pm Sunday night and flew off to Auckland 10 hours later and gone back to Canberra this morning for 10 days leaving me with a pile of dirty washing. Grump ..... And I hate having to do his share of the housework as well as mine.

Just needing to have a little vent. And then I feel embarrassed because I think of you guys that are single parents and have kids and jobs too ...... you all deserve a medal!!!
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Right Mr G.
                      Today's the day.
                      You have your game plan.
                      Now I'm sending a spell to help you out.
                      Not that you need it.
                      I tried to catch you before work, but the boy is being deliberately gormless today.
                      And now a little cheer plagiarised from the Nicorette ad...and Chaser's of course.
                      Go G force Go....
                      Go G force Go....
                      Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo G FORCE ......:cheering:

Y'know Missious.......seems to me you've been left holding the litter as it were.....single parent non ?
                      I usually go for the simple sugars to snap me out of it. Then again.....look where that got me :H
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Right ..... I've had my cuppa and a sook about my sore muscles.
                        I'm going back in.
                        Cover me......
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Holy snappin' dog poop ... the electricity company has been doing maintenance so I've been without power since 10am - it's just come back on.

Can't believe how many times I wanted to come here and check on youse all in the last six+ hours. Bloody tragic.

Comment

Dare you to try and have a whole day off the computer....
                            I've been trying for months and still haven't managed it....even if it's to look up some contact details on e white pages.....
                            Tis a sickness I tells ya.
                            Besides , a girl could miss out on a lot around here in a day.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Live without my 'puter! Never!

On Christmas Eve, last year I managed to kill the desk top and my laptop in the same day. Hubby would not let me near his, so had to resort to using son's steam powered one.

D'you remember in the dim and distanct past when there were no computers, no mobiles phones?

When I was young, we didn't get a home phone until I was 12 (in the early 80's) and we had a black and white TV for ages. And we rented TV's then.....

Switching to a Yorkshire accent now....

And we 'ad to walk 15 mile to pit and pay pit owner 15 shillings to allow us to work for t' day.

Well, that's my 2 pennath. Off to get the bread and dripping ready for tea.

Comment

Oh Bridge - tell me about it ...
                                I wanted to do some banking. Couldn't.
                                I wanted to order a gift voucher to a day spa for my sister's birthday. Couldn't.
                                I wanted an update on the news. Couldn't.
                                I wanted to check the growing habits of a couple of plants. Couldn't.
                                The list goes on ...

What the hell did I do before? How did I manage to get this old without the help of the 'puter?

Comment

Working...
                                X