THE NEXT DAY THREAD, March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys, just popping in quickly while I have an internet connection and not so many people around!! Thanks for all the thoughts and PMs. In the end my brothers death was very quick which I am very grateful for. Over recent weeks he had been getting weaker and more frustrated. The hardest part was having to go and tell my mother.

His funeral is on Saturday ..... his other daughter (you wont believe this) is stranded in Chile after the earthquake (nothing much getting in and out of Santiago) and it has been pushed out just in case she gets a chance to come home.
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Missy B., wishing you strength and peace.

Bets.
      x
      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

tawnyfrog;814533 wrote: Morning all,

Hey you Sinney people - did I see you on the news last night? Outside the Opera House? I'm pretty certain I caught a glimpse of Spam ...
        I'm a Brissy person but so pleased you saw me !!

Did you see that statuesque blonde, with the tight bum, firm thighs, tiny waist and pert boobs? That wasn't me - I was the blob of cellulite next to her!

------

Stay Strong, Miss B. xx

Spam

Comment

Hi All,
          TF - Yeah, I was there in the buff.. NOT! lol..
          Morning all.. on day 6 AF! feeling good.. took my son swimming this morning (lessons).. and bought him a little toy train that goes around tracks on its own :-)
          Hope everyone is doing well.. just checking in..
          Miss B - i'm also sorry for your loss.. x
          Love K xx
          "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

tawnyfrog;814533 wrote: Morning all,

~~~

Hey you Sinney people - did I see you on the news last night? Outside the Opera House? I'm pretty certain I caught a glimpse of Spam ...
            I was there.
            It was strange though.
            Soon after I got in position, the 'Rainbow Warrior' turned up, and all these Greenpeace people tried to roll me back into the water.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi all
              Miss B, Im so sorry for your loss, stay strong.
              Well I have'nt read all the way back so I dont know whats been happening while I have been away, it was the State Championship of tee-ball this weekend and my middle boy came third which is really good, although right up untill the last game we were in the lead but even 3rd is a great place, my eldest boy did'nt come anyway...might of been the fact that his coach (not me) was hung over or drunk for most of the weekend which I was'nt happy with. But it was a very tireing weekend but it was great.
              My Mum & Dad are now down again which is great....alot has happened over the last few days....I have decided for my boys sake that I will give it another go with hubbie although he is still sleeping in the other room and he has alot to make up for as I discovered that he was having an on-line love affair with my best friend of 30 years ....I haked into his fb account and saw the last message and chat that they had with each other.....soooo at the moment I have told him that I dont know what I want at the moment as he needs to change his ways with me & and boys (I must admit he is doing really well at the mo, but we will have to see if it lasts) but in the mean time he is hanging on a piece of string and I am going to keep him dangling there for a very long while.....
              Well thats enough for now
              will chat later
              I hope you are all doing really well....2 Months today A/F......WHOOPPEEEE
              Love ya
              Ronnie
              xxxxx
              :dancin: enguin:
              starting over

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;814195 wrote: Oh Lordy,
                Poor Daina's gone, and Caitlin's flying solo.
                Bridge...just watched it. That Caitlin is such a bitch! I am going to go down to the Biggest Loser house and grate Mars Bars into her salad!

Comment

Great stuff on 2 months Coach R! And best wishes with everything else.

I was up there in Sinney too, in all my glory of course, and i'm sure i saw you there Hornos....err, when you turned around, but it was overcast. I also saw some blondish object splashing and spluttering away in the water. People, not me..nooooo, were debating whether to harpoon it or throw a life raft. Hope the poor thing survived. (i'm in big trouble now...hehe)

Have a beeewdiful evening folk's!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Mr. G - Was that you with the stategically placed plectrum?

Comment

[QUOTE=Guitarista;8147I also saw some blondish object splashing and spluttering away in the water. People, not me..nooooo, were debating whether to harpoon it or throw a life raft. Hope the poor thing survived. (i'm in big trouble now...hehe)

Have a beeewdiful evening folk's!
                      Run. Run while you can.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yep Spam, but of course, eventually i turfed the plectrum in the name of unity.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

:h:h:help!
                          :anon:
                          ray:

Oh o spaghettio!

:getwell:

Comment

Oh Mr.G ... you are in deep, deep doo-doo's.

'Twas nice knowing you.

Comment

How would you like a good hearty kick in the plectrum ???:H
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

ronnie;814710 wrote: I have decided for my boys sake that I will give it another go with hubbie although he is still sleeping in the other room and he has alot to make up for as I discovered that he was having an on-line love affair with my best friend of 30 years ....I haked into his fb account and saw the last message and chat that they had with each other.....
                                xxxxx
                                Ummmmm WTF??? Ronnie darl, does this friend live in WA??? Or on t'other side of the world...not that it matters muchly, that's crazy. But you have a clear head & know what you're doing.

Re: The nudity - beware the wildlife is all I have to say - specially the hairy wombats.
                                I have finally loaded my MP3player - rocking this crap outa this thing....can't believe it's taken me this long. Can't wait to show James tomorrow morning!!

Carry on.

Comment

Working...
                                X