THE NEXT DAY THREAD, March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right then my loves....see you on the flip side....my darlings....
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Brrrriiinnnggggg brrriinnnng, brriiiinnnngg brrrriiiinnnnngggg,...'Hello?' G-man, it's robbie mate, how are you malaka.....'.yeah good mate, listen stop tying up the line. I'll ring ya later....ok'.......

Brrrrriiinnnggg brrrrrrrring, brrrinng brrrrrrrrrrrrrinngggg.....'Hello?' Hey G-man,.......wanna case of San pelligrino sparkling mineral water with lemon for 5 buck's? ....'Nah mate, don't ring again for another week, ok?'..........

Brrrrrinnng brrrrrrrring, brrrrrrrrrrrrring brrrrrrrrrrrring, 'Uh Hullo?' Yes, Hello Sir, are you interested in the resurection of.......SLAM!

:upset:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Dck head !!!:H:H:H
        How are you ????
        Have you heard ???
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hello Bridgos!
          I am grand thank's, and you?

Of course i haven't heard yet. I'm tipping the weekend when i'm at feckin work. Anyway, hope she leaves a number. If not, i'll be p.ming you Bridget, on the what technology offer's today's stalker, and tracking her ass down.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Oh bloody spare me.

Comment

Hornos, will you be godmother to our children?

Comment

Forgot TF thanks for the reminder he does have a grin that makes ya happy R.I.P

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emy5mA8Ixtc&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - The Nerves - Hanging On The Telephone, Original version 45, Blondie. 1976.

Comment

Great song Reg! Nothing much has changed in the courtin' game!

Comment

tawnyfrog;824203 wrote: Oh bloody spare me.
                      Oh bloody SPARE her.......

I DID tell you to get her number baby. Did I not ???.....
                      What ...EVA...
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning gang

Did you know that March 19 is the day the swallows return to San Juan Capistrano? Please share that info with your work colleagues and have a wonderful day.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;824232 wrote: Oh bloody SPARE her.......

I DID tell you to get her number baby. Did I not ???.....
                          What ...EVA...
                          That's her name!....Eva!....oh Jesu christou!

Morning Hornos, that's wild.

A beeewdiful day to all malakas

Comment

Oh, that's nice! I listened to the audio book of Dr Doolittle last week and swallows were featured very heavily.

I am soooooooo tired. Have been going to bed really early most of this week, but think that my body is just starting to catch up on months of deprivation. I feel like I'm geting life back into shape and routine again which is very nice.

Hope everyone hs a nice weekend planned. I am going to ukulele fiesta tomorrow ...... looks like heaps of fun and about 200 ukes are expected!!
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Guitarista;824447 wrote: That's her name!....Eva!....oh Jesu christou!
                              Are you kidding ???
                              Right. I am going to begin the process of dog hair removal, as I am wading around in it now. And then off to perform horticultural miracles.
                              Happy Friday folk.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Not sure what today brings as I have not yet finished my first cup of coffee.

Decided to take a "Blackmores Executive B Sleep Formula" last night and dragged myself out of bed 12 hours later. Maybe it's because I am not an Executive any more.

Well, poor old Mr.G has taken alot of grief this week over Eva Matilda. Has everyone forgotten that Bridge has a HOT DATE this Saturday.

Come on, Bridgeypoos, spill the beans.

Name / age / description / job / inside leg / where did you meet him etc etc.....We need to approve this man before it goes any further. And no snogging on the first date.

Spam xx

Comment

Working...
                                X