THE NEXT DAY THREAD, March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear whatsherface hasn't phoned G. Obviously she isn't worthy of you.

Comment

Serious Question now...

Did anyone get seriously tired and lethargic when they quit? I can sleep for 10 - 12 hours and still fancy a nanna nap during the day.

I've always liked sleeping and it's always been a bit of a joke how much time I can spend in bed but this is getting a bit annoying now. I want more energy! Most of the time, I have to make a big effort to get things done.

Comment

Alf's pulled a chick!....well, he's trying it on at least.....

Hi Panos. Good thinking re HALT awareness etc...
        My non ringing lady friend is a worthy one, to be sure. Who know's why? Lot's of possibilities. Maybe she'd prefer a real estate agent (!), i dunno. Anyway, i do know her kid's are her undisputed number 1 priority, so maybe she didn't want the potential hassle of a new friend and all that stuff. She's a great woman, and i wish her well. Might bump into her somewhere, sometime, someday, in the meantime, there's lot's a livin and a lovin' to be done........;-)

G'day Rag's! I'm in the market for a new fridge. Guess i can rule out Westinghouse. Hope you're keeping an even keel through the reno's like Reg is! :H (You da man Reggiou!)

C'mon Bridge. I want, no, demand more detail's of your date please! I want photo's, email's, text's, friend's comment's/impression's of this bloke.

How're the kitten's Missios?
        How was your day Spamos?
        Ronnie, what did you get for your birthday?
        Fickos, you Greek, or GreekCypriot?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Alf's pulled a chick!....well, he's trying it on at least.....

Hi Panos. Good thinking re HALT awareness etc...
          My non ringing lady friend is a worthy one, to be sure. Who know's why? Lot's of possibilities. Maybe she'd prefer a real estate agent (!), i dunno. Anyway, i do know her kid's are her undisputed number 1 priority, so maybe she didn't want the potential hassle of a new friend and all that stuff. She's a great woman, and i wish her well. Might bump into her somewhere, sometime, someday, in the meantime, there's lot's a livin and a lovin' to be done........;-)

G'day Rag's! I'm in the market for a new fridge. Guess i can rule out Westinghouse. Hope you're keeping an even keel through the reno's like Reg is! :H (You da man Reggiou!)

C'mon Bridge. I want, no, demand more detail's of your date please! I want photo's, email's, text's, friend's comment's/impression's of this bloke.

How're the kitten's Missios?
          How was your day Spamos?
          Ronnie, what did you get for your birthday?
          Fickos, you Greek, or GreekCypriot?

Happy showeros

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hi Spam

Yes I was tired when I eventually quit, took about 2 weeks before I felt perkier. I also drank lots of coffee and ate lots of sweet stuff.

In the beginning when I was having a lot of false starts I found that drinking after even a short AF time made me really really tired. It took the 30 days before I really appreciated the energy I had being AF.

Are you taking supps/vits? I found Vit B (in the form of Berrocca) helped with energy levels.

I hope that's helpful?

Bets
            x
            Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Cross Post Mr G. Evening!
              Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Evening Bet's, you beautiful, beewdiful woman!

Yep Spamos, i used to get a bit tired too. Don't know why, but i suspect partly cause our bodies/brain/soul are repairing themselves, and maybe the body's working overtime struggling with all the major internal adjustment. I couldn't put a timeframe on it. But along with tiredness, also came energy and enthusiasm for life too. Re fueling our nutrition depleted body is essential too. If you eat well, and drink plenty of water to flush the rubbish out, and hydrate, time should take care of it.

Comment

Well, Rick's stuffed up, though the double bracelt could save his formidable ass. Hayley's looking massively undernourished.

Comment

David doesn't look well at all. and, he sound's a selfish git!

Comment

SPOILER ALERT SPAM

Oh me Gord !
                      The BL's are in New ZULAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Look out yer window Missy.
                      Can yer seem 'em ?????????
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

So, who got the boot then? I would guess Rick 'cos he's the bigger threat.

Poor old Phil's not having a good time although Joe seems to be enjoying NT now.

Comment

????

Hi.

Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hi Cinders,

It's a bit quiet in the Southern Hemisphere today.

Spam xx

Comment

Guitarista;826022 wrote: Evening Bet's, you beautiful, beewdiful woman!

Yep Spamos, i used to get a bit tired too. Don't know why, but i suspect partly cause our bodies/brain/soul are repairing themselves, and maybe the body's working overtime struggling with all the major internal adjustment. I couldn't put a timeframe on it. But along with tiredness, also came energy and enthusiasm for life too. Re fueling our nutrition depleted body is essential too. If you eat well, and drink plenty of water to flush the rubbish out, and hydrate, time should take care of it.
                              Thanks Mr.G,

I am making the effort to eat well, drink water and excercise even though I may not feel like it.

GCH is a good man and never questions what I do during the day. Today I have done very little but he has not asked why the ironing isn't done. He knows it will get done soon.

I think he is pleased how much better the atmosphere in the house is. He used to come home to bickering and me being unreasonable. Now he comes home to a peaceful home - son doing homework and me helping. Alternatively, it's noisy if son and I are playing. But it's happier now.

Hope everyone has had a good Monday.

Bridge - Are you seeing this guy again?

Spam xx

Comment

Spam,

I think he is pleased how much better the atmosphere in the house is. He used to come home to bickering and me being unreasonable. Now he comes home to a peaceful home - son doing homework and me helping. Alternatively, it's noisy if son and I are playing. But it's happier now.
                                This is why we are doing this, isn't it? To make our lives happier.

I still don't understand the above posts but am thinking it has to do something with a show of some kind where people are eliminated, etc.

I haven't watched one of those yet. Not because I am "above" them but because I simply do not have the time to devote to them.

I am purchasing lottery tickets in Texas. My retirement plan.

Then I can watch some of those shows.

Subtle post about feeling really sorry for myself. Geez. I hate that.

I am not a victim. I am the master of my fate.

I just get lost sometimes.

Okay, most of the time. :H:H

Sending :l:l to the Frog because I know she loves them so much.

Cindi
                                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X