THE NEXT DAY THREAD, March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruby - yes, our country is not much smaller in size than the USA but our population is only 21 million compared to your 307 million. Guess that's why we think we all know each other.

Comment

Going to do the school run. Hope something exciting has happened by the time I get back.

Comment

Aspy? Anything exciting happened yet?

Comment

Hi all
          Well we had a really bad storm yesterday I had cars floating past my house as we live in a valley and they forgot to stop when they hit the water, my god it was deep the water came half way up the cars. the shire's are outside now trying to clear all the rubish it has left behind. I have never in my life seen a storm like that one even comming from the UK and thats saying something....lol the school is shut today as there are only 2 classrooms that are safe. But the house is safe and thee boys are safe so thats all that matters at the end of the day.....
          Mr G I got a couple of books and a couple of CD's from my boys but sod all from the old man but He know that im not happy about it....so you never know.....
          Hope you all have a great day, im off for a lovely relaxing coffee with my friend
          Catch you all later
          xxx
          :dancin: enguin:
          starting over

Comment

Hi all. Day 80. I made it back.

Rubes, the cyclone affected me, but not badly. Further north -in the eye- power went out and water supplies were running low yesterday. A dozen or so boats wrecked, some roof damage and other minor stuff. Mostly tree debris damage. It wasn't too bad all in all. Low tide ensured no major flooding.

Cindi, the show being discussed is The Biggest Loser.

I was sorry to see Rick go. It should have been Lisa below the line this week and it would have been goodbye. Bugger! I'm hoping Phil will win, but when they send people off to train with the Commando they never win, that I remember...

Comment

Pan,

Absolutely well done on 80 days. An amazing achievement and I hope you feel wonderful.

Was there any cyclone damage to your house? How far up in QLD are you? I'm down the bottom in Brisvegas.

Right - BL talk now. Bob won last year and he was sent off with Nathan to train with the Commando.

I want Phil to win too but I think he's going to struggle to lose any more weight. Didn't he get to 91 kgs this week? And Joe's still got lots to go.

Spam xx

Comment

Hi Spam. I stand corrected. Actually I can't remember what Bob looks like. Yep, you're probably right about Phil. If he can't win, then Joe.

Comment

Whoops cross post. I went back to amend the original to say well done.

Are you feeling good ?

Comment

I'm really delighted in myself getting back to 80 days. It was really hard and I almost gave in a couple of times. I do feel good, thanks Spam.

Comment

Pan,

congratulations!!

Bloody good job, and you are a legend!! Glad you feel delighted at yourself - it is well deserved!!!
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I don't know where the time goes!!!
                        Pan-minus-the-icked go you!!! That's bloody awesome mate - you won't even realise how much better you sound!! What's the plan now??

I must go read back - I wanna know how Jonesy's date went on Sat'dy night & has G-spot been on a date yet....

Comment

Angel and Bridge .... sent you a PM on Saturday. Did you get it and do you have a response??! :H:H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Thankyou, thankyou. Plan now Angel is to just keep on keeping on.

Comment

are you finding it a bit easier now Pan??

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Evening all,
                                Congratulation's Pan! You're a star!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X