THE NEXT DAY THREAD, March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miss B, I still struggle at times, but it does get easier as time goes on.

Evening Mr G and thankyou.

Comment

By the way, Mr G, I didn't mean to say your lady friend wasn't worthy at all. Just not worthy of you. Sorry for the miscommunication.

Comment

Spamious,
        That link to Lara's boob's was a sheer fluke! Though Fevola, B. did attempt to email me some pic's a couple of years ago, to which my response was....'No thank's son, pull ya head in, and leave the girl alone', i wonder if there was some sort of cross connection somehow from when i put him on 'ignore'? Anyway, not sure if you thought i was fair dinkum, but i just made up that web address. (errr, now, what was that link again?)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Pan_;826453 wrote: By the way, Mr G, I didn't mean to say your lady friend wasn't worthy at all. Just not worthy of you. Sorry for the miscommunication.
          No worries at all Panos, and thank's.....x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;826454 wrote: Spamious,
            That link to Lara's boob's was a sheer fluke! Though Fevola, B. did attempt to email me some pic's a couple of years ago, to which my response was....'No thank's son, pull ya head in, and leave the girl alone', i wonder if there was some sort of cross connection somehow from when i put him on 'ignore'? Anyway, not sure if you thought i was fair dinkum, but i just made up that web address. (errr, now, what was that link again?)
            I was beginning to wonder if perhaps I should have opened the suggested page in case your blog was written on Lara's Boobs. :bust:

Comment

Spam;826459 wrote: I was beginning to wonder if perhaps I should have opened the suggested page in case your blog was written on Lara's Boobs. :bust:
              Errr, those pic's will NEVER see the light of day..............;-)

Comment

Amazing, isn't it.

Sometimes for giggles and grins I type in all kinds of silly website names.

I often actually get connected.

It amazes me and then makes me realize I am a nerd, as my kids tell me.

Hi all.

Mr. G. I am too lazy to read back about the woman and her worthiness of you. However, I do believe from the depths of my soul based on your posts and what you have done over the last year or so that you are indeed a worthy, kind, gentle soul and only someone as kind and good deserves your attention.

Love,
                Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Thank you Cindi, that's very kind of you to say.
                  Now, you are kind and good, so.......we shower neh?

Comment

Mr G: shower night is Friday. You are clean enough for this week.

Ronnie: cars floating past??? that sounds serious!
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I think I can feel a gack coming on.

Comment

you can fight it Tawny!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

It's taken me HOURS to get here and now you're all in bed.

I've been off reading the threads in "Starting Out" and it's busy in the evenings. I've been posting and replying for a couple of hours. There's a real dead spot in the day, in our time zone, where nothing is happening, so it's good to catch up in the evening.

I've saved the NDT, my favourite, until last.

Mr G. You have COMPLETELY thrown my images of you. I thought you were one of the older, wise ones. But then you have said that you would like children one day if you meet the right lady. I still consider you wise but you now sound younger than I thought.

But if you have connections with Lara's boobs, then I suppose you must be a handsome, young thing.

Spam xx

Comment

morning everyone.

Windy again here. I'm over it. It makes the cats grumpy too.

I looked up holidays in Tonga and Samoa yesterday.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

What's this then? Mr.G snuck out of the house without waking us up.

Sorry it's windy again MissB - wind makes me cranky. Don't yet know what today will bring down here.

Spam - it's great to see you appearing across the board. You're really using this forum well. And congrats on the weight loss!

So where's young Bridgeee?

Comment

Morning All,

15 minutes until we have to leave for school and I am still in my pyjamas. I shall put on my gym gear and pretend I am going to the gym :H

Hubby has just left to spend a couple of days with Mrs Perth.

Back later xx

Comment

Working...
                                X