THE NEXT DAY THREAD, March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angelcakes;828193 wrote: pom chika wow wow...
    What is Pom Chika Wow Wow. My son says that.

Comment

Hey Chook,

Don't ask me about plants. I have no idea. I can just about keep a cactus alive.

So have you definately got the new job? Or are you waiting to hear? PM me - let me know where you are (roughly - state will do) and tell me if you can accept PM's.

Guys,

It was a bad night tonight. There I was, shower cap on, wrapped in a towel, flip flops (thongs / jandals) on, ready for shower night and then....GCH comes home. Big decision time....do I stay with him or do I join my mates?

I'm still at the front door, in my shower cap, deciding which way to go.

Comment

Spam;828311 wrote: What is Pom Chika Wow Wow. My son says that.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgxxAwue7Fs[/video]]YouTube - Boom Chicka Wah Wah - Funny Axe Commercial
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Thanks Greeny,

I still can't see where a 10 year old Aussie kid gets the saying from.....but it's a small world.

XX

Comment

Spam, every time I see your avatar I'm propelled back into the 70's, when Hubs thought fine dining was a can of spam, saltine crackers, BBQ sardines, and Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer. They were in the refrigerator next to the bait! :H
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;828345 wrote: Spam, every time I see your avatar I'm propelled back into the 70's, when Hubs thought fine dining was a can of spam, saltine crackers, BBQ sardines, and Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer. They were in the refrigerator next to the bait! :H
              Rubidoos,

This name goes back to the early 70's and is a nickname from school.

I have recently bought a small can of Spam but have yet to open it. I'm not sure if I can face it.

Your hubs sounds like the perfect romantic :H

xx

Comment

Spam;828354 wrote: Rubidoos,

This name goes back to the early 70's and is a nickname from school.

I have recently bought a small can of Spam but have yet to open it. I'm not sure if I can face it.

Your hubs sounds like the perfect romantic :H

xx
                No worries, Spam. It'll last into the next millenium.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Morning all,
                  Good to see you Chookos. You don't need much wit to join in here, look at me! Best wishes with new job. It sounds very exciting. Is it in the bag yet?

Oh Fickos, Ficksou......you are so beewdiful and lovely, and, and.....well, you're arse looks great. It was some other Marika's, possibly a northern hemisphere visitor?........

Well, George Michael (Mikeliousos) has been on the blower sounding a bit out of sort's. Reckon's he loves Oz, and want's some new mates. I told him to get rid of the current crop of hanger's on and go bush for 3 months. I've arranged for him to meet up with Jack Thompson, David Gulpilil, Tom Keneally, Lionel Rose, and St. Mary McKillop, along the way. Uncle Jimmy Little will oversee the 1000 km + route, and the journey will culmintate with George spending the final 2 week's with Kylie, at her place near Tenant creek, making the album he's alway's wanted to make, with the Pigram bro's, Angry Anderson, Marcia Hines, Jet, and Alison Durban. I've rang Peter Garret to supply the insulation for the shed/recording bungalow out the back. Don't say i never do nothin for you George......

A marvellous day to all malakas.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Well of course George likes Oz - particularly Sinny - all those fit men & so many public loos. But G I hear he likes 'em butch...rustle up Russ for him will ya?? Danielle - she doesn't need to know...
                    Good to see you Chook!
                    Well, Malakas, after all that soaping last night I still woke up feeling dirty

I'm off to the market for some fresh produce, bread & to see my other lover - the cheese man- he got some good shit baby.

Keep the dream alive people.
                    xo

Comment

Guitarista;828604 wrote:
                      Oh Fickos, Ficksou......you are so beewdiful and lovely, and, and.....well, you're arse looks great. It was some other Marika's, possibly a northern hemisphere visitor?........
                      You're not refering to my ample rear are you?

Comment

Angelcakes;828652 wrote:

I'm off to the market for some fresh produce, bread & to see my other lover - the cheese man- he got some good shit baby.

xo
                        A cheese-man - the perfect lover. Cheese is the best the food on the planet.

Comment

Tiggger thinks so too .....

Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Don't know HOW Mr.G can keep his finger on the pulse with all those celebs. Can't wait to see what he had to do for Lady Gaga and her wardrobe.

Now all I want is cheese and I haven't got anything exotic.

Anybody else going to adhere to Earth Hour tonight? I'm prepared and looking forward to it.

Comment

Just had a call from Brynne and Geoff. Brynne asked me to step in and have a word to the authorities about this young bloke from the grand prix sprung doing burnouts last night. She's hard to resist. Anyway, i rang the young bloke directly and just said...'listen boofhead. Just tell 'em all you were a dickhead, an idiot, there was no excuse for it, and cop what they give ya. And, i want you to throw $200,000 right now, into breast, and prostate cancer research.
                              Then, i've got Hayley Lewis telling me she's in love with New Zealand, got a huge crush on Phil, and she's not coming back! Sometimes it's all too much for one man.

Yes Hornos, i'm in. Err, 20.30 - 21.30, non?

Oh Spamos, no no no no no....i wasn't referring to your ampleness.

Ah, the weather the weather......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Ahhh......cheese!
                                Now what's Steph Alexander's number again?.....mmm.......Oh, Mahalia Barnes will know.

Comment

Working...
                                X