THE NEXT DAY THREAD, March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ChickenNumber3;828308 wrote: Bugger! didn't finish and posted! dang it!

Also, have a strange plant growing in a pot that has just shed its seed from two large pods! Not sure what it is, but like it lots! Seeds are.....surfboard shaped with long tuffty soft fluffy stuff coming from both ends! Plant is.........a plant! (I am no0 green thumb..but any ideas???)

Ta,lots
    Chook
    Sounds interesting. Any chance you can upload a photo ?
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;828743 wrote: Sounds interesting. Any chance you can upload a photo ?
      Careful Bridge. We now know Missy is a Crystal meth dealer, and Chooka might be growing that funny stuff. These folk's are probably using MWO for distribution.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;828761 wrote: Careful Bridge. We now know Missy is a Crystal meth dealer, and Chooka might be growing that funny stuff. These folk's are probably using MWO for distribution.
        Yowza any one got some blow:H seriously i have found the best fishos chat room check it out ( Doctor Drift) I caught nothing today:upset: and whats worse i coulda bought some nice flat head tails at Conways for less than the price of the bait that left me hangin on the fishing line By the way for all that think fishing is not on and cruel like a freind of mine said once ....That gold fish looks depressed....any one Know how to spot a depressed looking fish? buy the way.... the guy in the avatar threw it back ......undersized according to the un written fishos code

MRFISHO | Westernport | Snapper | Whiting | Port Phillip Bay | Fishing Reports | Fishing Victoria

Comment

Guitarista;828761 wrote: Careful Bridge. We now know Missy is a Crystal meth dealer, and Chooka might be growing that funny stuff. These folk's are probably using MWO for distribution.
          I've still got a pallet of Soap-on-a-Rope bought in Bulgaria via Ebay. Maybe we could combine and value-add?

Comment

Now here was I thinking I'd have to go OUT to score for Earth Hour recreation....it's all here....
            There is NOTHING that MWO can't provide.......NOTHING.....:H:H:H
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Not long to go. I have candles and TWO mini Wagon Wheels. I'm such a devil.

Comment

PS: Strayans..
                ......Earth hour reminder 8.30 to 9.30 tonight....get those lights out and find 'something else' to do.
                God I wish The Wild Man from Bourneo was here.....
                I'd just.....................and...................... ........
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;828773 wrote: Not long to go. I have candles and TWO mini Wagon Wheels. I'm such a devil.
                  You really are quite wicked, aren' t you ?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Ok Lights out see yaz slater Aspy hope they have candles for the birth nothing worse than being left in the dark!!!

Comment

This is one of the rare times I wish I had neighbours - just to see if they were doing it.

OK - candles on and lights off from me too.

Comment

I love earth hour and did it for the last couple of years.

But tonight we were at the rugby (Super 14) and I think that lighting there probably generated as much light pollution that would cancel out everybody else's efforts.

And we lost ... :H:H

Tawny - it must have been absolutely and silently stunning in rural areas.
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

That was gobsmackingly beautiful.

Comment

sure was we had to talk little lucy was completley freaked out:H Lights out nighters

Comment

I usually don't see any other people's lights but to turn off my own AND all my white noise was fan-bloody-tastic.

Comment

Everything's dissolving, just according to plan..

Entwined together in this culture of Death..

Do you fear what I fear?

I wake with the sparrows and I hurry off to work...

My need for validation gone completely berserk..

These things are not good for me....
                                What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Working...
                                X