THE NEXT DAY THREAD, March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guitarista;829264 wrote: Just weighing in to say........I'm gonna get meself 10 or so acres, as near to ocean as possible, whack a shack on it, with all ya solar/wind/battery generated energy, water tank's, filter's, dam, simple sewrage system that's safe and work's, and Bob's yer uncle.

Well, i'm drier than a medieval monk's manuscript, so off to the fridge for a well earned beer. A ginger beer.......;-)

A magical reno free evening to all!
    Will you marry me ? :H:H:H
    You've just outlined my dream....including the ginger beer....
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;829266 wrote: Will you marry me ? :H:H:H
      You've just outlined my dream....including the ginger beer....
      Bridge, well, i think you'd better hear my music first! :H

:h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

But Texas is windy as.. I was going to say hell but I am not sure how windy hell is.. give me an analogy, people!! I am a mathematician and not good with the written word.

Wavey, you Okay? I've not been so good myself, so I understand. Hugs to you, my friend.

Love,
        Cindi
        Hi Cindi,
        For me, hell can be a deceptively attractive place. Tread carefully friend. What've you been up to?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;829268 wrote: Bridge, well, i think you'd better hear my music first! :H

:h
          God .... it must be 'out there'......:H
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Geeez, Mr.G - can you sort out your quotes?

I've got 14 acres, nowhere near the sea. Does that count?

Comment

tawnyfrog;829273 wrote: Geeez, Mr.G - can you sort out your quotes?

yep
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh Me God
                I just had the best veggo pizza with pita, organic tom paste, marinated artichoke hearts olives, fetta, ricotta, specially blended middle eastern spice blend org onion and tommies....organic tommies and oranges are the BEST...I'll argue that one for bloody ages....
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;829273 wrote: Geeez, Mr.G - can you sort out your quotes?

wHAAAA hORNOS? You want me to move in?

Comment

Guitarista;829278 wrote: wHAAAA hORNOS? You want me to move in?
                    She doesn't want to live with anyone...can't you read ????:H:H:H
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;829277 wrote: Oh Me God
                      I just had the best veggo pizza with pita, organic tom paste, marinated artichoke hearts olives, fetta, ricotta, specially blended middle eastern spice blend org onion and tommies....organic tommies and oranges are the BEST...I'll argue that one for bloody ages....
                      If you made that yourself, marriage is defo on the card's baby! :h

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;829279 wrote: She doesn't want to live with anyone...can't you read ????:H:H:H
                        Thank dog someone gets it.
                        Good night.

:H

Comment

Guitarista;829280 wrote: If you made that yourself, marriage is defo on the card's baby! :h
                          sure did baby.....where's your property ? :H:H:H

I'm a little bugger sometimes.......
                          But I kid you not ... I WILL have some land of my own one day....and I will rescue it from it's horrible pastoral background and turn it back into bushland.....mark my words.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I am marking your word's Jonesy, and i know you will do that. That's an honourable thing to do, if the land is fecked up. How would you restore it? I'd be interested to hear a quick hypothetical if you could be fecked?

(maybe Gippsland...)

Comment

And THEN I will set up a permaculture learning centre on site, and have people in at minimal cost...and it will be a working organic farm....but relate-able to anyones back yard set up.......God I've exhausted myself......:H:H:H
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Well, g'night all. Look forward to reading your spiel Jonesy!

Comment

Working...
                                X