THE NEXT DAY THREAD, March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweaty Betty;830018 wrote: have you done the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Trilogy? Another page turner
    On that score we agree, Betts This is what I was reading when Tigger started his world tour.

I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Gawd, Tips, he looked so much 'fresher' when his started his tour!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;830086 wrote: Gawd, Tips, he looked so much 'fresher' when his started his tour!
        Well - he's been through the maws of too many MWO dogs, hasn't he???

TMB included...
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

TMB RESCUED him, remember?? Tips, this may go down as one of your greatest ideas. Can't tell you how many people in my humble home have enjoyed, and learned, from him.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;830098 wrote: TMB RESCUED him, remember?? Tips, this may go down as one of your greatest ideas. Can't tell you how many people in my humble home have enjoyed, and learned, from him.
            ONE of, or the ONLY, ever???
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Oops... we're hijacking the NDT...

Tawny is going to complain about Nocturnus Interruptus again...
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Ruby, Tip, and all who drop in,
                Hijack the thread? Oh noooo, we love it! All are welcome here in all their glorious, and not so glorious states, as far as i'm concerned. No-one is turned away. We get tucked in of an evening, and Ronnie or Bet's turn the light's out, but, the door is alway's left open with a little night light left on for Chooka, wayward soul's, and our friend's from afar.

Tis a glorious morning here. Well, the sun's not up yet, but all is grand nonetheless.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Ruby, Tip, and all who drop in,
                  Hijack the thread? Oh noooo, we love it! All are welcome here in all their glorious, and not so glorious states, as far as i'm concerned. No-one is turned away. We get tucked in of an evening, and Ronnie or Bet's turn the light's out, but, the door is alway's left open with a little night light left on for Chooka, wayward soul's, and our friend's from afar.

Tis a glorious morning here. Well, the sun's not up yet, but all is grand nonetheless.
                  We are having a 'team building' session at work next week. That'll be a laugh. I'm just waiting for the trainer to ask me how i'd go about boiling an egg in a group! Of course, my reply would be something like.....'Well, firstly i'd gather the team around, and use an inclusive, wholistic approach. I feel this is important, as it gives everyone a chance to express an idea, and most importantly, to feel like they're being heard. Not only would this be a positive outcome for the egg, but for the team as a whole'.

A magical day to all malakas.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

ello gang just checking in. its been crazy here, but no bub yet. still 3.5 weeks to go offiacaly.

we had a baby shower on sat with 30 visitors, some drinking, absoloutly no desire to dink from me.
                    it was fab day.
                    see yall on the flip side.
                    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

ok, i read back, I own 12 acres of land 170ish kms inland from rocky. nice dam, rusted old combie van and 2 good old boab trees(is that what there calld bridge?). gr8 for a spot of camping used to make a huge fire and sit around it getting smashed, wake with bad head and wonder why we went there...lol
                      AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

its called Edengalba. tween westwood and duringa, if that means anything to anyone.
                        AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

Morning Mr G and Aspy and all to come,

Just ran across another fine example of our rich aussie culture -
                          Husband Dragging competition debuts | Herald Sun

Comment

What a relief!

I don't seem to have incurred the wrath of Tawny!

***Holding out hope for a hug sometime in the future***
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

he he!!

Tawny, if you went to the South Island you could enter the "Perfect Woman" competition. Events include backing up a tractor with hay bales attached, shearing a ram, building a fence, and wood chopping!

Perfect Woman Competition - Wanaka Bullock Bar, Lake Wanaka New Zealand, Labour Weekend

I've been trying to think of some reading to immerse myself in over the weekend and I had forgotten about Stieg Larsson, so might head off to the library and see if I might be lucky enough to find at least the first one.

Aspman, sending very many good wishes your way for the next couple of weeks. I lve boab trees..... they just look so improbable!!
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;830243 wrote: I lve boab trees..... they just look so improbable!!
                                Are they similar to the Baobab trees we get in Africa?

AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X