THE NEXT DAY THREAD, March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon hes a bit of alright me self Id go gay for that .

Good on him

Comment

But Reggie ... with a body like that and such a good clean face and with a voice like a bird and with dance moves like that how could he possibly be gay? I mean ... it's such a shock ... to find out on the News tonight ...

Comment

Time heals all wounds including emotional ones TF you'll be right..besides it seems all the stunning men are all usually gay anyway.(thats my cliche and sweeping generalisation quota for the evening)

Comment

reggie;830442 wrote: ..besides it seems all the stunning men are all usually gay anyway.
          NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Tell me it isn't so ...

Comment

excluding Mr G

Comment

Peter Cundall?

Comment

tawnyfrog;830471 wrote: Peter Cundall?
                :H:H:H:H:H maybe!!!!! but he is a bit of a gay icon amongst the Quinten Crisp older gentry gardening types

Comment

AAARGH...

Just about everybody has pissed me off today.

TF - Can I pitch a tent and live on your sheep station?

xx

Comment

Did that little fruit finally come out ????
                    Good on 'im
                    'Bout bloody time.....
                    Actually the bushy has his flamboyant moments you know......hhhhmmmm.......
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Sexuality occurs along a bell curve; the number of people who are 100% gay and 100% straight is relatively small, while the number of people who have the potential for bisexuality is relatively large. In general, everywhere in the world, at all times in human history, 6-10% of the population experiences attraction to people of the same sex.

Bridge maybe bushies in the 6 to 10er?.

Spamious whats up my dad used to say to me "never let a dickhead spoil ya day " probably thinking about me
                      Hope ya ok spammy? gotta go all the best to all youse

Comment

Yeah - what's up, Spammy?

Comment

Oh, nothing too much. Just...

Doctor's Receptionists (if they are an authority on everything WHY are they receptionists and not doctors.)

Teachers (Yes, we do have a life outside school)

Sons (NO! I'm watching the TV)

Husbands (oh...I forgot to cook the dinner.)

And total bitch mother at school who got brave today because her husband was there. I wanted to slap her but decided to take the higher ground and ignore. Still want to corner her tomorrow and see if she is brave without her hubby. But I shall remain calm and be the better person.

Rant over....

Comment

Spamos...I feel your pain love.
                            People shit me too....most of the people, most of the time.

On that note I'm off to watch Biggest Bully - or 'Survivor' as it's known...only 'coz MrCakes likes it.

Bonne Stuffen.
                            xo

Comment

greeneyes;830307 wrote: I'm duuuuurty. Is it time for another shower yet?
                              Well if you assume the same position as you were when showering with us last friday Greenie, i.e. bending over for extended periods cleaning plug hole, i for one say......We shower anytime you like!

Hornos, i'm sorry. Rick asked me to keep it quiet 10 years ago now, till he was ready to come out. I think Troy Casser-daly and Athol Guy are mixed up in the whole thing too, just between me and you.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Oh yes, there is such a lovely moon shining tonight isn't there? My chrysanthemumems have a beautiful, peaceful and subtle gleam coming off of them. And the daisy's are swooning gently in the breezeos. I walk, no waltz, proudly amongst my garden in the moonlight, naked, and with gay abandon.
                                What bliss. And the music?........Martin,R. of course. :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X