THE NEXT DAY THREAD, March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLZ5GpjSaa8[/video]]YouTube - Ricky Martin & Kylie Minogue- Livin La Vida Loca hes a good faker

Comment

reggie;830442 wrote: right..besides it seems all the stunning men are all usually gay anyway.(thats my cliche and sweeping generalisation quota for the evening)
      Too true.

At my last job, I worked with a beautiful looking man. He was kind, caring, well dressed, clean, articulate and as camp as a row of tents.

I learnt more about gay relationships and sex in those few months than I could have imagined.

And I'm off to see him tomorrow.

xx

Comment

What's his number?.......;-)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;830538 wrote: What's his number?.......;-)
          Mr G !!

It may not have worked out with Eva Matilda but there's no need to change teams.

Where are you, BTW? Are you in Tassie? Noticed you commented about having two heads a while ago.

Spam xx

Comment

Morning folk's,
            Yes Spamos, i have at least 2 head's, and i am in sunny Melbourne, the sister city of our beloved Thessaloniki.
            Well, wonder who will be thread whore for April? Ok, short of Eva ringing up, i'm happy to have a crack if no-one has done it by tomorrow morning.

I see Doc (baclofen) Ameison has posted on the med's thread. Interesting reading, and interesting times.

A grand day to all malakas and Marika's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guess what happened to me....

On the way back from school, I had my ipod on shuffle. I was thinking about Ricky Martin and THEN a George Michael song started playing...

Spooky, Eh?

Comment

Bags not being thread bitch. As if I could get up in time anyway.
                So Hairy he-man master of the bush is a 6-10 % -er.....hmmmm....sheds a whole new light...

What's the go for Easter lovies ? ARe we all hanging around here. Do we have the budget to go on holidays ? Maybe to the Army one night ? That's about all I can afford at the mo'.
                Speaking of mo's.....Every single one of my gay male friends is adorable, intelligent, witty, philosophical and HOT AS HAEDES......As if it isn't hard enough to find a quality man outside of this thread......
                Right. I'm orf like a bucket of prawns in the sun.
                Sending SPAM a pump pack of EBG concentrate with added suncsreen SPF 30+ and glycolic acid for the complexion. Enjoy.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;830857 wrote: Sending SPAM a pump pack of EBG concentrate with added suncsreen SPF 30+ and glycolic acid for the complexion. Enjoy.
                  What is EBG? I keep reading about it.

Comment

I'm the thread whore everywhere else. Can I join in count here??
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;830875 wrote: I'm the thread whore everywhere else. Can I join in count here??
                      :H:H:H:H
                      life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Morning All,
                        Bridge, I'll be on for a short while over Easter as there'll be no tradesmen in the house. But as I've been off the air so long, I haven't a clue what you've all been up to. Speaking of Spam, did you watch Griff Rhys Jones last night cooking his spam and baked beans?
                        I'm off now to look at protective gear to wear with my newly acquired (well still got to write out the cheque) motor cycle.

Comment

OMG Tawny, I just scrolled back a couple of pages. No no no, please don't let sweet Peter Cundall be gay!!

Comment

Right-O
                            It's Raggsie and I for Easter dinner and Mocktails.
                            Spammy.
                            EBG is the Next Day Thread's trademarked preparation called
                            EMBUGGERANCE BE GONE...
                            The secret recipe is an ancient blend of ingredients, passed down from thread to thread, to arrive finally at the Next Day laboratory, where the Grand Matriarch Tawneous Frogous protects the legacy....and the recipe.
                            Alcohol is NOT used as a preservative.
                            It is available as spray on, roll on, concentrate or patch.
                            Apply liberally before contact with arseholes, at any time of the day.
                            There are no contra - indications or toxic side effects (except for the arsehole concerned who, unable to rattle you, will be forced to embugger someone else)
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

rubywillow;830875 wrote: I'm the thread whore everywhere else. Can I join in count here??
                              You're hired.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hey Bridge - keep your eyes peeled. If you see a mad woman in a set of full leathers hooning up and down the coast on a Harley with a set of bagpipes strapped to her back, it'll be our Rags. Please wave respectfully as she zooms past.

Comment

Working...
                                X