Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD, March

Evening all!
    What a wonderful, wonderful day had here. The sun a shinin', and guitar i was a pickin'! Yeehaw!
    Thankyou for your concern for tuesday, Hornos and Bridgopolousos, and glad youse had a great day.
    I will walk into that classroom with zen master like clarity, with just a hint of aloofness, and suss out her vibe. Either way, the outcome will be fine, for it is a win win situation, in that i expect nothing.

I want to hear about your fencing exploit's and it's relation to al as well please Supermodel.

G'night malakas...............

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good evening Huggeroos,

Just a quick note to say I am not gorn for eva... only pesky houseguest has been about, coenciding with kitchen reno (translates to giant hole in house), and virtual crisis at work... sort of company takoever, restructure, retrenchments, erm... generally high stress type of situations daily. (I am actually scared to go in there most mornings and also scared to stay home).

Needless to say I've had no time to fax you my expression of interst Tawns. (sighs)

Will be back when my world is next briefly restored to quiet... between episodes or whatsit. PS my AF'ness is in the shitter but then.. tomorrow is another day.

Sending you all (each & every one of ya's) the best!

Oh yeah, i almost forgot :h :l :H :goodjob:

Comment

Good Morning Underoos
        Nice to see yins all here. Mr. G- YOU are win -win.
        I am flummoxed about one thing though- pray tell, why o why do I need to be fenced?
        Harumph.
        -Sheep who should be allowed to run free with the wind in my wool

Comment

photos hopefully ....

if I managed to do this right finally .... Attached files [img]/converted_files/1180803=5520-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1180803=5521-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1180803=5522-attachment.jpg[/img]
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

and yes, Tigger should arrive today

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1180805=5523-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1180805=5524-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1180805=5525-attachment.jpg[/img]

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Missios, and all to come,
              The pic's work fine Miss B, and it's great to see the little guy's up and about. They're very cute! Thanks for sharing.
              Sheepos, yep, fences/barrier's border's, are a pain in the posterior, but remember, also only a minor embuggerance, in my view. x

Ah, Fickos, Fickopolous, Fickaccia, you beautiful, beewdiful woman! How grand to see you! Call me old fashioned but, Chin up now!

A magical day to all malakas!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

tawnyfrog;821856 wrote:
                I was going to post my 600 word essay on "The Correlation Between My Fence and My Relationshp to Alcohol" when I suddenly realised - these people are about as interested in my fence as they were in my wood pile. So - bugger 'em. My brilliant thesis shall remain private. I shall publish at a later date.

I had a wonnerful, wonnerful Sunday. Autumnal glories abound.
                Actually with the weather changing I've been thinking about your wood pile a bit....along the lines of "Ah the air is getting dryer & the days are getting shorter...Froggie'll be out chopping wood again in no time". Really.

Comment

Sheepish;822106 wrote: Good Morning Underoos
                  Nice to see yins all here. Mr. G- YOU are win -win.
                  I am flummoxed about one thing though- pray tell, why o why do I need to be fenced?
                  Harumph.
                  -Sheep who should be allowed to run free with the wind in my wool
                  Sheepy...another one of your kind comes to mind. He lived on the cooold South Island of NZ (sheep heaven) and he wasn't fenced. He wandered the land for many a year & whence he was eventually found he was soo big & hairy he could hardly stand up.
                  He was christened Shrek for he was so big, green & smelly.
                  He was shorn of his wooly jail cell & virtually frolicked off to his new, fenced paddock. For the sheep, they like to hang together.

Ficklopolous - good to see you.
                  Morning Miss B & G-Force & all to come.
                  Smash it today folks.
                  xo

Comment

Hello Chickadees.
                    Sheepy, we just don't want you to be fly blown OK ?
                    So please, stay in your paddock so we can catch you and give you a good hard crutching if you need it.

Oh the baby photos Missy B.....how gorgeous....but what is Murrumbridgee doing to Perth there ?

Don't worry CAkes.....Froglet spent an inordinate amount of time on the woodpile last year. It is visible from space.

Right .... time to do the execise thing.....thankyou for the advice all...yes slowly and sustainably is the way to go.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Good Kitten Pics - how cute!

Just picked up on the Tigger World Tour Thread. Is he coming to Oz or have I missed him.

Spam

Comment

Tawny, thanks and hopefully you will get to see this !!

http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/a...rwithfrogs.jpg

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

another link ... hahhhh!!!! Got it!! Thank you so much Tawny!!

Now I'm back to the Tigger thread!!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Excellent work, MissB. Go crazy, now that you can.

Comment

I did and had good fun!! Just the ticket on a day when I was feeling decidedly wobbly .......

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

tawnyfrog;822402 wrote: Excellent work, MissB. Go crazy, now that you can.
                                Wait till i work out how to post pic's......:H
                                Hope James was as agreeable as a new toyboy can be, Bridgos? He couldn't wait to see you when i was with him this morning.

How are you Spiroreggious?
                                Ah the weather the weather..............Poosti malaka....

Comment

Working...
                                X