X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD, March

My hair hurts.
    That is all.:jumpin::dancingskel::stomper::b&d:
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh Bridge,
      I am so sorry to hear that! Are you ok? have a lay down and a bex love. You know, you shouldn't use so much hair spray. Your hair, like your body, must learn to bend, like a Murrumbridgee bamboo......:goodjob: :new:

:welcome:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi, my antipodean friends.

I am sitting here in my hotel room at 3:58 a.m. and reading about Bridge's hair hurting.

I hate when that happens.

Take a shower and wash the effers. That should do it, Bridge.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hello Cindi, you beautiful, beewdiful woman! You like souvlaki?.......x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

No amount of hair washing will help guys, but thanks anyway.
            This is the kind of profound pain that can only be born of years of slothful behaviour...followed by a not so triumphant return to gym. The back of my teeth ached. My face went red and white blotchy, and I thought I was going to end up with an acquired disability.
            Who's idea was this ?:H
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I've seen that look at the gym on the hapless punter before Bridge. I cringe and wince in concert.

Comment

Not sure about souvlaki. I love bahklava, though, does that count?

Bridge, you have almost made it through the day. Now take a shower or bath and wash the effects from the day off. You can do this. You can make sure that every day you wake up does not end up in wanting to cleanse the previous day's antics off. You can and with your heart and your brains you will. I believe. Light that freaking candle at the end of the tunnel.

Love,
                Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

If you are hurting tooooo much, and i don't know your program, but why not take it easier, and at your own, but sensible pace, for the first few weeks, then gradually put your foot on the juice? Don't make it a chore, or you run the risk of giving it away. If you aren't feeling a sense of feeling good/achievement, after each session, your head could be in a better place, (a Thai beach? :H) and i'd suggest you re-think your approach? Tell me to feck off, but just some thought's from a long time exerciser.....

Great to hear though Bridget. Keep up the routine!

Comment

Oh Cindi, you are speaking my language! Baklava, souvlakia, moussaka......ALL are welcome in my house.

You shower with me?

Comment

No, but only to protect you. I do not want to make any of my friends ill.
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Oh Cindi, No, no, no, no, nooooooooo...............you could never, ever make me ill. We shower, you feel better, neh?

Comment

I bring the baklava, huh? hey?????.....

Comment

Yes. As I jump into the bath for my day, I feel better knowing you are with me. :-)
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Ahh Cindi, when the cat she is away, the mouse she play eh?.....you beautiful, beewdiful, chikky girl.....

Comment

Ok you two :H
                                I'll leave you to mutually admire, and begin slathering on the 'Deep Heat'....if you know what I mean ......
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X