THE NEXT DAY THREAD, March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Mr G, girls ring. Mind you she'll probably ring a few friends first to ask how quickly she should ring, and at what time of day, and what her opening line should be ... :H:H

That's great news ..... !
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I know women ring, but i mean in these sort's of new situation's?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Oh, how excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What new situations? First date?

Comment

Love of GOD man....didn't you get HER number ???
            PS: Deadly romantic that.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Getting her number might have been a bit pushy Bridge, when she asked for his... Just my two cents worth...

Comment

Thank's Pan, yep, first date. Thank's Missios.

Oh Bridge, you've got me worried now! I would normally get a number, but i just didn't want to be tooo forward with her......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Sniff, Sniff....What's that I can smell?

I know! It's romance in the air......

Spam xx

Comment

No No NO.....Feck that....a lady wants to be ASKED OUT.......
                    Look ....don't panic (let me do that) ...she probably will phone....and what do I know ? I'm middle aged and single....but if you can make a grand gesture, and go to enormous trouble to get her number....I know she'll be flattered and appreciate it....if I've got this girl pinned right.....

But not in a stalker-y kind of way....
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;822990 wrote: I would normally get a number, but i just didn't want to be tooo forward with her......
                      You did the right thing.

Comment

Sorry, cross posted Bridge. I must go, G. I'll catch up on the rest tomorrow.

Comment

I know if it was me, I would want to phone when I was ready to talk with you. I wouldn't want to be put on the spot. Only you really know what this woman is like Mr G, so listen to your heart.

Comment

Thank's Bridge, and i know exactly where you're coming from. I DID ask her out....twice, and given the classroom situation, and the fact we all had to be there for work, and nowhere to run, i was just very wary of making her uncomfortable, so i just felt it wasn't quite right to ask for her number. I also have the feeling that she'll ring. So, i went with my instinct, and the flow, so we'll see what happen's...

And thank's Pan.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;822994 wrote: No No NO.....Feck that....a lady wants to be ASKED OUT.......
                              Look ....don't panic (let me do that) ...she probably will phone....and what do I know ? I'm middle aged and single....but if you can make a grand gesture, and go to enormous trouble to get her number....I know she'll be flattered and appreciate it....if I've got this girl pinned right.....

But not in a stalker-y kind of way....
                              'Not in a stalker kind of way'.......(this from MWO's favourite stalker!) :H

Comment

Guitarista;823000 wrote: 'Not in a stalker kind of way'.......(this from MWO's favourite stalker!) :H
                                :H:H:
                                Quite right Mr G ...
                                Just want to see you happy....but you know that.....:H:H
                                And I am an old fashioned girl at heart. I've never chased a man. But you are a sensitive soul, you'll be right mate.:h
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X