THE NEXT DAY THREAD, March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She asked me first for my number....i was so wrapped, and counting my lucky star's she said yes, i suppose, that i didn't ask for her's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I agree - I think she cant be anything but clear that you are interested, but but she might be feeling a little overwhelmed, need some time to get her head around things,, have other thing she has already arranged that she has to work around, a 6-month holiday planned that she hasn't told anyone about etc etc etc There are a million perfectly rational explanations. And she may want to exercise some control over where/how things go and at what speed too.

This seems like a good time for the serenity prayer!!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I chased her Bridge, believe me. Technically speaking. The last few of weeks have been hard work, finding a window of opportunity!

(i know you want me to be happy Bridgos, and i you, ya spunk....:l :h )

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Serenity prayer indeed Missios! I think you're right. I do get the impression that this interest in her is a bit of a surprise, and i don't think she's really looking from what i gather, but i do know that she's interested, but yep, i think it'll be a slow process, if it get's past the first date.....AND.....That's cool with me.

Comment

This has all got me thinkin' guys....
            And anything that takes my mind orf me muscles is good news at the 'mo.:H
            Have to duck over to Facebook folks......:H
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Well my muscle(s) are pumped, baby!

Comment

Thank's all for the chat. Later gater's!

Comment

O me gord ....you got ONE more post til 4000....
                  Nighty Mr G
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Bugger. there'll be another one of those 'Love' threads.
                    Impending chunder.

Comment

tawnyfrog;823030 wrote: Bugger. there"ll be another one of thise "Love' threads.
                      Impending chunder.
                      :H:H:H ...you 'old' bugger .....
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

morning all, geez a guy takes a few days hiatus and all hell breaks loose!
                        gr8 work G, that balance of 'im not stalking you, just showing interest' and inproper advances is always a sticky one. camel balls indeed!
                        I would just add to the the girlz advice by saying leave it be till she contacts you, and if she ditches class and goes into witness protection, then maybe it was a little strong.

was there a white T-shirt?

well its 3am, im at work & they are paying quite well, so i spose....
                        time for a coffee... lol
                        AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

morning aspy! Enjoy the coffee
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

coffee was goooood miss B.my sister's waters broke yesterday& My misses has been having Braxton Hicks contractions

which is fun for all...
                            AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Love your avatar, Aspy
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Missios, Aspy, Tip, (how are ya?) and all to come!
                                Yes Aspy, was a fine line to tread. Class is over now, that's why i had to nail it one way or the other yesterday, and bloody glad i did. Even if she never ring's, that's sort of ok, cause at least i've let her know, and popped the invitation to go out, to which she replied yes. If i didn't say anything, or got too paranoid, then i'd be kicking myself now!
                                Well, enough of my love life, there are people drinkin' out there! And i've got one word for 'em......Give the pinapple juice a go folk's.

Another day at the coal face, to be sure, and i love it! Bring it on!
                                I shall give Jim your regard's.

Have a magical day folk's, and good to see you Panos! x

Comment

Working...
                                X