THE NEXT DAY THREAD, March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;823286 wrote: Speaking of cricket ...

Wiremu, a New Zealander, landed at Heathrow to watch the All Blacks and was not feeling very well so he decided to see a doctor. "Hey doc, I dont feel so good, ey" said Wiremu

The doctor gave him a thorough examination and informed Wiremu he had prostate problems and that the only cure was testicular removal. "No way doc" replied Wiremu "I'm gitting a sicond opinion,ey"

The second Pommy doctor gave Wiremu the same diagnosis and also advised him that testicular removal was the only cure.

Not surprisingly, Wiremu refused the treatment.

Wiremu was devastated but, with only hours to go before the All Blacks opening game he found an expat Kiwi doctor and decided to get one last opinion from someone he could trust.

The Kiwi doctor examined him and said "Wiremu, you have prostate sukness ey".

"What's the cure thin doc ey?" asked Wiremu hoping for a different answer.

"Wull, Wiremu", said the Kiwi doctor "Wi're gonna huv to cut off your
    balls."

"Phew, thunk god for thut!" said Wiremu, "those Pommy bastards wanted to take my test tickets off me!"
    tears down face & thigh slapping going on.....:H:H:H

Comment

GOOD LORD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN (oops sorry caps) 4 days since I was here...I've made notes & here they are:-
      Bridget Jones - it's s'posed to hurt - GET OUT THERE & SWEAT...it ain't pretty...but you are(awww) Where's your date?? How do you do that dating thing without getting pissed?? MrCakes & I were pissed for about the first 4 yrs of our relationship...
      G-spot - I'm enthralled to hear about what happens when she rings. I swear - I'm in love with you after that little date asking episode!!! We wanna know when she rings (and she will...or she's mad, either way you win)
      Pan - good to see.
      Off to see what Tigger& MissB have been up to.

xo

Comment

TF,

Can I just say English Marmite is the food of the gods whilst Vegemite (along with eggs and tinned peas) is devil's food.

However, I would agree that if your friend doesn't like Marmite then she probably won't handle Vegemite.

Nigella has a suggestion for children's parties where you blend the Marmite and butter together before putting it on the bread....yummy.

Spam xx

Comment

Do you have that thing happening in Australia where they have mixed vegemite with cream cheese and are having a competition to decide what it should be called? So weird.

Slightly difficult counselling session today which seriously left me wanting wine ...... as in "what am I supposed to do with emotions if I cant numb them with alcohol?". 'Spose it is all part of the process. Came home and numbed them with a large dose of macaroni cheese instead.

Off for kitten weighing, bath and early night .....
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Evening all,
            Missios, this is definately one of the biggest challenges, i reckon, that is, being left there with our emotions flooding out, and in, and through, and everywhere, and not being able to go to the usual habitual way of dealing with them, which as you say, is getting numb with al. Great going on choosing the cheese option. I've found i can deal with any embuggerances, large or small, from within or without, better, now i've shown myself i have other way's to deal with this stuff, and not just picking up a glass, which is far more trouble than it's worth. Sure, i'd probably feel nice and relaxed after a couple, but the difference is.....i wouldn't stop there, and there begins the downward cycle again and again, and again, and again........etc, etc, etc.........
            Love the joke and the veg story Hornos!

Spam, marmite is shit.

Not my shirt's Spamos.....i've only got the one i borrowed from Hornos, and that's hanging up in the spare room, neat and clean, and ready for action!

Oh Grinder..........:blush: :l

Who have you stalked and hunted down now, Bridge? What's happening sat. night then, you bewwdiful, beewdiful temptress! :h :l

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Rex in rome, on now......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;823382 wrote:
                What a loved up thread. Babies, dates, kittens.....it's enought to make Tawny yack up :H
                And it didn't stop there. Just finished watching Biggest Loser and everyone's blubbin' and sobbin' and a'weepin'. If I don't quickly spray myself with WD-40 and go to bed to read the Melways I may just have to ask one of you to hold my hair whilst I create a pyramid of chunder..

Comment

Ah, the weather the weather.........

Comment

I see the madhouse is up to it's usual tricks...
                    Well the dog and I are up on the lounge whilst the boy is 'away'....serious relaxation happening here.
                    Cakesy...why do all good things hurt ?
                    Tawnsy.... I will hold your hair back on any occasion you require.....please....no projectile though....
                    Spammy...Marmite should be used to clean and de corrode surfaces...not be consumed as a foodstuff.....
                    G force-y...do NOT put your white shirts into Spammy's ironing basket.....PS has she phoned ????????????
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

BJ....not as yet. It was only yesty, but fair dinkum, where's her commitment and understanding that......well, a man has his need's. It's ALL about ME you know!......err, isn't it??? :upset:

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;823587 wrote:
                        .....PS has she phoned ????????????
                        I've worked it out!

If she's interested, she'll phone.
                        If she's not, she won't.

I'm a bloody genius, I tell you. Genius.

Roooooonnniieeeee ... I need a glass of waaaater ....

Comment

Miss Behaving;823535 wrote: Do you have that thing happening in Australia where they have mixed vegemite with cream cheese and are having a competition to decide what it should be called? So weird.

Slightly difficult counselling session today which seriously left me wanting wine ...... as in "what am I supposed to do with emotions if I cant numb them with alcohol?". 'Spose it is all part of the process. Came home and numbed them with a large dose of macaroni cheese instead.

Off for kitten weighing, bath and early night .....
                          Yes we had that Vegemite comp going on. Apparently Vege has been taken over by an American company. I love our yanks here, I do...but Jeez....
                          As for the rest of it love...I think those emotions are handled by 'normal' people via losing their tempers, crying, exercising, talking and stuff. People like us are usually a bit disconnected from those devices.....s'pose that's part of our job here, as you say......kind of ...erm...reintegrating ourselves.....y'know ?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;823590 wrote: I've worked it out!

If she's interested, she'll phone.
                            If she's not, she won't.

I'm a bloody genius, I tell you. Genius.

Roooooonnniieeeee ... I need a glass of waaaater ....
                            Oh my fecking God....you should be a relationships Australia councillor:H:H
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;823588 wrote: BJ....not as yet. It was only yesty, but fair dinkum, where's her commitment and understanding that......well, a man has his need's. It's ALL about ME you know!......err, isn't it??? :upset:
                              She'll call don't worry. You're too fabby to miss out on.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Would I get a sustificate for on my wall?

Comment

Working...
                                X