THE NEXT DAY THREAD, March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only a half hour show tonight Froglet. Seven.30 til 8.00 here. And yes the seven key is busted on my laptop.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Spam;827600 wrote:

Anyone see the news tonight? They had a woman on there who had just given birth to her 14th child!! Why in dog's name would anyone want 14 children??
      Maybe she collects them. Like people who collect Franklin Mint stuff.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;827590 wrote: HAVE you got a meth lab Missy ???:H:H:H
        no ..... but we do go through lots of towels ......

normal towel x 2 people x once a week + (gym x 2 people x 5 times a week) + (swimming x 1 person x 2 times a week)

it is hard on the towels but not $2,300 worth!!
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

ok, you are all watching BL aren't you??

Is that why it is so quiet??

are even the boys watching????
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Haven't seen the boys (except Aspy) for a day or two.

Maybe Eva Matilda's popped round.

Anyone watching So You Think You Can Dance? Not too keen on it but Phillipe is worth drooling over.

XX

Comment

I dont like to watch those Biggest fat person...... and Next teenage Star to be humiliated..huge make over check my silicone lips...... I have been told I cook crap food'....... and I cant dance...... type reality TV shows....... what happened to TV .......For me they seem to be popular because we can live vicariously through other peoples humiliation I find that type of TV show a tad twee sorry just my myopic view
              Aside from that I love that show with that Italian guy on the yacht sailing the Med
              Night been told to go to bed
              Reg

Comment

Reggie,

You forgot to mention home make-over programmes. And antiques - bloody hate antiques.

Comment

Am I first up again?

Back soon - early school run today.

Comment

Oh..where are you all?

Feeling like crap today. I need to get my head out of the sand and go to my first counselling session today. (Have already opened another thread about it.)

Just could do with hearing from my mates.

Comment

Morning Spam - ( I've just done my first lap of the turf to see what the day should bring.) Sorry you're feeling like crap and really hope that you'll get a good counsellor who can help you to sort out some stuff. I've never been so I don't know what you can expect but I read here almost daily that people have been helped enormously once they've clicked with a good therapist/counsellor. Look at what you've achieved already. You're AF 11 days, you've lost weight, you're walking and going to the gym. The counsellor will just be another component to the overall plan. Hang in there - you're rocking it already so it can only get better.

And I think you're right - I reckon Eva Matilda has captured Mr. G.

Comment

Calling it POETS day now and have kicked off the boots. Good, productive day here.

Spam - I reckon you're in your session as I write. Let us know how it went?
                        Bridge - where are you going/what are you doing with the bushy tonight?
                        Reggie - loved the "Lion Sleeps Tonight" clip. That dog's one cool dancer!
                        Aspy - what are baby snakes called?
                        Pan - it's got to be 90 days any minute now. Great job.
                        MissB - big game tomorrow. Excited?
                        Rags - we need to see some pics of the renos, esp. the Zen garden.
                        Ficks - still got that pesky houseguest?
                        Bets - all quiet in your household?
                        Ronnie - Parents still with you?
                        Angel - oops - how goes it?
                        Wavey - still reading us occasionally?
                        Mr.G - ermmmm?

I know I'll regret this because I will have forgotten someone - so I apologise in advance.

Comment

Evening all...
                          Missy B - major embuggerance...I say go to a different electricity company after this is sorted. The beauty of competition.
                          We shower soon??....I may not be around too much anymore but I can sniff a communal shower out from a mile away....ha!

Comment

Whooooooo HOoooooo did I hear shower you had me at s, I've had a all over brazillion too no more hairs in the plug hole!!!
                            Otto

Comment

OTTO! I've got soaps-on-ropes. Heaps of 'em.

Comment

tawnyfrog;828123 wrote: OTTO! I've got soaps-on-ropes. Heaps of 'em.
                                Great i know a great spin the soap on the rope game or we can play shower penata

Comment

Working...
                                X