THE NEXT DAY THREAD, March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A biker packing bagpipes eh ? I thought they were all too busy in their meth labs......
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MissB now has strict control over that.

Comment

For Rags Australia's next Prime minister whoop whoop go Tony:h

Comment

Hey, those Biggest Losers are at MY James tonight...I've got a famous Jimmy.

Coversation interuptus....will be back lata.

Comment

reggie;830983 wrote: For Rags Australia's next Prime minister whoop whoop go Tony:h i think thats the wink thing
            You know - it's not a bad body.
            I hang my head in shame.

Comment

Angelcakes;830986 wrote: You know - it's not a bad body.
              I hang my head in shame.
              Thats OK grinder imagine what Kevins body presents (small man boobs):yuk:

Comment

Ok you are all watching A certain TV show best be off ... to my treadmill and videos of Tony doing the iron man stint.

Comment

Evening folk.
                  Made a nice curry this evening. Unfortunately I lost it when I saw above.
                  Especially considering the personality involved.
                  'How's yer bum for grubs ?"
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

reggie;830991 wrote: Ok you are all watching A certain TV show best be off ... to my treadmill
                    It's finished baby...
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

How are you Grinder ? I've missed you.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening,
                        I should be ducking in and out over easter. Am working over w/kend. I think i'll be on about $1057.25 per hour. Not bad considering i'll most likely be just playin me guitar and doin what comes naturally.

Grindos, you must frequent one of them trendy james'! If you bump into Hayley, give the girl a big mac or somethin can ya? She's lookin tooo gaunt.

Draggy, i nominate you to start the next month's thread for the 1st of april. ok? ok. Thank's heaps. We appreciate it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I don't know too much about Aussie politics, but I just can't imagine the country being run by Tone!

But then again, I could never imagine a country being run by Kev and Wayno.

Whoever starts the thread will have be be up VERY early to get it ready for us. Maybe we need one of the NooZilinders to do the honours.

1 more day and then the school hols...excellent!

Comment

Right, I'm going to follow your fine example and come to bed early. Move over everyone!

And whoever's on the other side of the bed - STOP STEALING THE DOONA!

Comment

hey guys how is everybody?. I haven't been on here for it seems like forever. Thanks Tawny for the message mate... hey so good to see some fellow aussie on here awesome.... hope everybody is doing well. Me still struggling along but hey still here and still fighting. Stay well all and hope you don't mind me dropping in on occasion. By the way totally agree on the gay curve theory. Be well
                              Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Working...
                              X