Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its my birthday and had to take hubby to the airport...bummer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hubby has been with me for 2 wks here at the house in Colorado, for Valentine's Day, and our anniversary last night, and my birthday today, but I had to drop him off at the airport to go back to Texas this afternoon....wahhhhhh....so I'm throwing myself a birthday pity party....lol....I'm flying to meet him in Houston to go to a pharmacy compounding school on Weds., but its a bummer to be here in the house suddendly alone on my birthday, think I'll call a friend and go eat dinner so I'm not alone. Wish one of ya'll were here!!! I'm going to drive my SUV back here starting Monday week so I can get back to Texas if I want to with the dogs....have a friend coming up the 10th of March for a long weekend, so it'll only be 2.5 wks til hubby is back here after that for another 2 wks., but I'm being a whoosy right now....lol..... goal is to get all the eggs in one basket in Colorado this year....so gotta keep my eye on the prize..... Love ya'll.... give me a pity pat!!!!! lol:day5::day5:
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Happy Birthday TIT. No pity party. Call that friend and go have a nice birthday dinner. Remember that "good things come to those who wait". Be patient and I'm sure you will be glad to get "all your eggs in one basket." Enjoy your day!!!

Comment

I know, and I'm being patient, we really have a great time here when we are togeher, it'll happen!!! Thanks for the support!!! My eggs are just in 3 different places in Texas, so I gotta hump it to get it done....lol....
      "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIT!!! Wishing you much happiness this year!

Sorry that hubby had to leave today, but it sounds like you have had a wonderful 2+ weeks together! I agree....No Pity Party allowed!....You have so much to be greatful for.....center yourself on what you have and not what you do not have!

If Denver were a bit closer to you I would drive over and have dinner with you! Alas...it is too far for a quick trip! But, soon we will enjoy our spa day!

Have a lovely evening and take is EASY!!

Lots of Love!
        XXX Kate
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Happy Birthday!
          I'm also having a B'day in 3 weeks, and already dreading it.. its on a saturday and I have no plans.. I am trying to think what to do, so I dont get depressed and end up drinking all day..
          It sounds like you have a plan - good luck and I hope you get hold of that friend and have dinner with them.. or maybe go out and see a movie, and buy some yummy snacks?

K xx
          "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Working...
          X